• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaches barbecue

Retiredram1

If you are close to Great Falls,our local chapter is sponsoring the 28th annual Meet the Coaches barbecue on May 19th starting at 5:00 at the Mansfield event center. Great opportunity to meet the coaches and raise money for the GSA.

Even if you're not around the area, this is one of the best BBQ's around and well worth the $10. It would be well worth your trip to come partake!

Golf with the coaches and GSA people at meadowlark country club starting at about 9:30. There are spots open. PM me if you are interested. I will get your info to the right person. Doors open at the Mansfield center at 5 pm. Speakers/auction start at 6 pm. There will be food and beer. A couple of domestic kegs plus beer from the Front Brewery, Mighty Mo brewery, Black Eagle Brewery, and Bowser Brewery all in Great Falls (or Black Eagle). We have 9 kegs total plus food and some great Auction Items. We are on track to make more money than we ever have for the GSA. Tickets are $10 a person, I think 5 or 8 for a child (not sure) $25 for a family.

We still have sponsorship's available. $300 gets you a digital banner at the event, 4 tickets to the event, placement in the sport's programs next year for all events, and a tax deduction. PM me if you are interested in a sponsorship. Lets break the record for money raised and pack the house. Our goal is to outgrow the Mansfield center.

Sounds like a great event. It looks like Grizatwork is on the ground floor with organizing a lot of this, and, for that, we should thank him. I hope records are broken. Thanks! :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
Sounds like a great event. It looks like Grizatwork is on the ground floor with organizing a lot of this, and, for that, we should thank him. I hope records are broken. Thanks! :thumb:

Just a loyal minion doing what I am told. There are so many great GSA people in Great Falls. I am helping where I can. After we pay our costs, we donate it all to the GSA. The University and Sundberg at GSA have been very generous as well. Many people are very excited to hear Stitt, but I hear Travis is doing very well at these events as well. There are great seats and lodging available for the NDSU game in the auction as well as some other real games and events to go to. It is going to be good. Come and spend some money and support the GSA.

grizatwork said:
Golf with the coaches and GSA people at meadowlark country club starting at about 9:30. There are spots open. PM me if you are interested. I will get your info to the right person. Doors open at the Mansfield center at 5 pm. Speakers/auction start at 6 pm. There will be food and beer. A couple of domestic kegs plus beer from the Front Brewery, Mighty Mo brewery, Black Eagle Brewery, and Bowser Brewery all in Great Falls (or Black Eagle). We have 9 kegs total plus food and some great Auction Items. We are on track to make more money than we ever have for the GSA. Tickets are $10 a person, I think 5 or 8 for a child (not sure) $25 for a family.

We still have sponsorship's available. $300 gets you a digital banner at the event, 4 tickets to the event, placement in the sport's programs next year for all events, and a tax deduction. PM me if you are interested in a sponsorship. Lets break the record for money raised and pack the house. Our goal is to outgrow the Mansfield center.

Love these beer choices! I hope there isn't too many more things in the auction that I don't already have...jeez, I will go broke! I don't want the record broken by my wallet!

Hey Great Falls Egrizzers, is anyone up for finding a spot at the BBQ to meet? I would love to meet other Great Falls Egriz posters. Maybe one of you organizers could designate a table to at least have a meet and greet. Of course, some like to remain anonymous so that's okay also. Just a thought.

grizfan47 said:
Hey Great Falls Egrizzers, is anyone up for finding a spot at the BBQ to meet? I would love to meet other Great Falls Egriz posters. Maybe one of you organizers could designate a table to at least have a meet and greet. Of course, some like to remain anonymous so that's okay also. Just a thought.

I have met a lot of Great Falls EGrizzers and would like to meet many more. One thing nice about this BBQ, everyone is a Griz fan!

"Bump" The 19th is here, expect over 600 folks for tonight's BBQ and auction. Hope everyone around can make it and look forward to meeting some of you. Beer from all four local breweries, this is going to be fun! Go Griz!

There will be a split the pot as well as a heads or tails event that is a 10 dollar buy in. 10 dollars gets you in the door. $5 for kids under 12. $25 for the family. There will be griz glasses available for purchase. I believe another auction item is a trip for 2 to the UC Davis game. Bring your $$$. It is going to be fun and there are some really neat items up for grabs. Look for me and say hi. I will be wearing a maroon griz polo shirt.

grizatwork said:
There will be a split the pot as well as a heads or tails event that is a 10 dollar buy in. 10 dollars gets you in the door. $5 for kids under 12. $25 for the family. There will be griz glasses available for purchase. I believe another auction item is a trip for 2 to the UC Davis game. Bring your $$$. It is going to be fun and there are some really neat items up for grabs. Look for me and say hi. I will be wearing a maroon griz polo shirt.[/quote]

That's the same as saying, you'll never find me!

reinell30 said:
grizfan47 said:

I have met a lot of Great Falls EGrizzers and would like to meet many more. One thing nice about this BBQ, everyone is a Griz fan!
Will be there. Let me know where.

dupuyer griz said:
reinell30 said:
grizfan47 said:

I'll be wearing #34 jersey tonight and shorts. I normally sit at the center table closest to the stage. Will have my little grand son tonight for a little while. I think Monte will scare him, so the wife will probably be leaving early with the little guy. My son and daughter in-law are MSU grads, so they are Cat fans. I am raising my grandson to a Griz fan. This is a lot of fun.

reinell30 said:
dupuyer griz said:
reinell30 said:
grizfan47 said:

I'll be wearing #34 jersey tonight and shorts. I normally sit at the center table closest to the stage. Will have my little grand son tonight for a little while. I think Monte will scare him, so the wife will probably be leaving early with the little guy. My son and daughter in-law are MSU grads, so they are Cat fans. I am raising my grandson to a Griz fan. This is a lot of fun.

I'll look for you. However, I doubt you will be the only Griz fan with a #34 jersey. The shorts may set you apart though. LOL Center table in front, got it.

grizfan47 said:
reinell30 said:
dupuyer griz said:
reinell30 said:

I'll look for you. However, I doubt you will be the only Griz fan with a #34 jersey. The shorts may set you apart though. LOL Center table in front, got it.

I will put a REINELL sticker (if I remember to grab it) on my table. I am the poor fellow who bids on everything and never gets anything. I'm just too poor I guess. I have been lucky on the silent auctions though, I guess you could call it lucky. All I know is the food is awesome and the beer is cold and lots of it.

I will be there, but not likely sitting much. I will be running around and doing what they tell me to do. I will be helping with taking tickets, silent auction, live auction, setting up, taking down. I just left and just to whet your appetites a little bit. There looks to be 3 signed footballs. One signed helmet, a Chase Reynolds signed Rams Jersey. Sideline passes and coin toss to a home game, tickets to EWU, NDSU, and NAU games, road trip to UC Davis. Basketball signed by Decuire and Selvig plus 2 tickets to the griz/cat mens and womens game, plus a ton of griz gear at the auction and to buy seperately, plus a ton of other stuff. I know Reinell, I will stop by and say hi. I will be a little disappointed that he wont be having his fireball there however. Oh, and 2 different griz firepits there also.

Back