• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Illinois State takes a hit

bandit218

Why? Would this have happened if players were paid? Stupid beyond belief. The kid was a work horse with a shot at the next level.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=822962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't see how players getting paid would have any effect on their stupidity. Are you saying rich people don't do drugs or deal drugs or do anything else illegal just because they have money?

CDAGRIZ said:
Tell me the word choice in the title is intentional.

Went over my head. About 40+ years of non-use may have had something to do with that. Having to piss in a cup now and then has a inhibitory effect. May have to visit Washington this summer! When in Rome, they say. :mrgreen:

This is bad news fellas. Real bad news....Kramer is probably on the phone with him as we speak.

Can you say RETARDED? Simply idiotic...especially with all that talent and promising future ahead of him.

Liberty loses two.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=823358" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackfootipa said:
Liberty loses two.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=823358" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No doubt they were holding hands with a girl after dark...not the liberty way.

Ahhh yes, bash the Christians its the new American way. :roll:

Its not like they are shitbag Mormons or something jeez................

dupuyer griz said:
blackfootipa said:
Liberty loses two.

No doubt they were holding hands with a girl after dark...not the liberty way.

Hmmm....the trip to Liberty just got a little easier... :cool: :cool:

For pot? Geez - who gives a rip. I wonder how many griz players are smoking the ganj nowadays. 50%? More? Yep, Cats too, although historically not as much as what goes on in Zootown.

poorgriz said:
For pot? Geez - who gives a rip. I wonder how many griz players are smoking the ganj nowadays. 50%? More? Yep, Cats too, although historically not as much as what goes on in Zootown.

you just can't help but act like a fucking moron, can you?

What in the fuck leads you to believe their are more Griz players smoking weed than Cat players?

poorgriz said:
Despite a huge push, over decades, by advocates, marijuana is still illegal in most jurisdictions -- including Montana. So users are breaking the law. Yes, I know speeding is also breaking the law ... and that's where a lot of people seem to put pot use. But if you are a person with a "public" position -- like a politician or a college football player -- you do not want to get caught even "just" speeding, much less breaking more controversial laws. And, while speeding is a misdemeanor, pot possession (in any somewhat-large amount) is a felony. There are a bunch of jobs out there where a felony conviction is an automatic disqualification.

Also: Do you consider the the New England Journal of Medicine and the National Academy of Sciences credible sources? The evidence is now in that pot use knocks 5 to 8 points off your IQ (as a measure of cognitive ability). The correlation is particularly strong for heavy pot use when you are a teenager. Forget about studies that show pot really is a "gateway drug" -- leading to harder stuff -- nobody should pursue something that permanently degrades your ability to function mentally. (Still, that makes the competition for jobs easier for the rest ... so go ahead.)

IdaGriz01 said:
poorgriz said:
Despite a huge push, over decades, by advocates, marijuana is still illegal in most jurisdictions -- including Montana. So users are breaking the law. Yes, I know speeding is also breaking the law ... and that's where a lot of people seem to put pot use. But if you are a person with a "public" position -- like a politician or a college football player -- you do not want to get caught even "just" speeding, much less breaking more controversial laws. And, while speeding is a misdemeanor, pot possession (in any somewhat-large amount) is a felony. There are a bunch of jobs out there where a felony conviction is an automatic disqualification.

Also: Do you consider the the New England Journal of Medicine and the National Academy of Sciences credible sources? The evidence is now in that pot use knocks 5 to 8 points off your IQ (as a measure of cognitive ability). The correlation is particularly strong for heavy pot use when you are a teenager. Forget about studies that show pot really is a "gateway drug" -- leading to harder stuff -- nobody should pursue something that permanently degrades your ability to function mentally. (Still, that makes the competition for jobs easier for the rest ... so go ahead.)

Ok man, give me a break..... Talk about having your head in the clouds!

:lol:

grizcountry420 said:
IdaGriz01 said:
poorgriz said:

Ok man, give me a break..... Talk about having your head in the clouds!

:lol:

It's got to be a joke post...look at what time it was when he hit 'submit'.

Back