• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobkittens dismiss running back Anthony Knight

HookedonGriz

DONOR
The guy beat his girlfriend and took her money. This is the same guy who was dismissed from Nevada for assault with a deadly weapon and robbery. Ash took him in saying he was confident Knight had his stuff together. Cat fans defended having a guy like Knight and said they applauded Ash for taking chances on guys like Knight and their transfer linebacker from Cincy (also dismissed from Cincy for breaking and entering) Marcus Tappan. Knight played a lot last year and was leading the team in rushing TDs for a while. Guess he screwed up his second shot. Cat fans will now claim they never supported Ash bringing him on :)

Beat me to it Hooked.....*sigh*, here ya go...http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/bobcats/football/tailback-knight-dismissed-from-msu-after-arrest/article_427540eb-3934-5726-aa8c-c61d4feacf8f.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PlayaRape probably has that kid at the lake house giving him a handy and trying to get him to walk on at UM.

Dat white bitch gots hers...........

:coffee:

bitch-slap1.jpg

I guess this doesn't work any better in Montana than it did in Nevada

You guys are really walking a thin line with some of these comments, especially about "this" certain player. How dare you criticize a young man of character and commitment?

This dude is a ticking time bomb. Im glad he's gone before really getting in major trouble.

Oh I am sure it is, I am also sure the other thing the cops are looking into is also just a frame job because he is a fine upstanding young person with no priors ans a stellar track record. :roll:

statler & waldorf said:
Wait'n for the riot'n n lootn' in downtown Bozo.

I heard that they already have plywood over the windows of the Birkenstock store...

I shouldn't because it's so late, but...................................... :coffee:

Hey maybe you can sign Coprich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought ISU was the place for drug dealers to go, maybe Montana can muscle in?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I kid, I kid. Griz are a little classier than that.

Too soon?

NDSUSR said:
Hey maybe you can sign Coprich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought ISU was the place for drug dealers to go, maybe Montana can muscle in?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I kid, I kid. Griz are a little classier than that.

Too soon?
I don't think you understand the difference between the University of Montana and Montana State University. Understandable though, since you are a fan of the branch campus of the University of North Dakota at Fargo (UNDSU).

Whatever else this is a fine piece of reporting the the Chronicle:

Montana State head coach Rob Ash on Thursday dismissed senior running back Anthony Knight from the team for violating the school’s student-athlete code of conduct.The decision was publicized about 15 hours after the 6-foot-2, 235-pound junior from Boston was arrested on charges of partner/family member assault and theft following an early morning dispute with a female at a Belgrade apartment.

Back