• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Season Predictions

ALPHAGRIZ1

Since half of you "fans" are not on the Stitt bandwagon and a few of you (PlayaRAPE) tried to taint the job search and throw mud at him before he was hired. You lying losers can simply not participate in this.

For the rest of the good fans lets here some season predictions and pick one player on offense and one on defense that will have a breakout season.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Since half of you "fans" are not on the Stitt bandwagon and a few of you (PlayaRAPE) tried to taint the job search and throw mud at him before he was hired. You lying losers can simply not participate in this.

For the rest of the good fans lets here some season predictions and pick one player on offense and one on defense that will have a breakout season.

Predicting with the head, not the heart:

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W

at Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W

North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State W
Eastern Washington W
Montana State W

Offense: John Nguyen
Defense: Ryan McKinley

I'm going with a 8-3 season and a playoff run. I think this team can do it, but I won't be surprised if we are actually 7-4. Hoping this offense gets it going quickly. :thumb:

Offense: Ellis Henderson (returning from injury, has to be a breakout candidate)
Defense: Kendrick Van Ackeren

grizfan95 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W

at Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W

North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State W
Eastern Washington W
Montana State W

Having watched the spring scrimmage, I don't think John N. is it on O. Logwood looked like a much better back. If a RB is the man on O, that's who I think it is for you guys.

grizfan95 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W

at Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W

North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State W
Eastern Washington W
Montana State W

So we only have 2 away games? :lol: :lol:

I believe the Griz will go un-defeated, and will win the national championship.

Breakout Players =

Offense: Brady Gusfafson
Defense: Manu Rassmusan

BSC Newcomer of the year =

Wr Tyler Lucas

:egriz:

IntuitiveGriz said:

Breakout Players =

Wr Tyler Lucas

So YOU'RE the guy spysk is talking about.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Breakout Players =

Wr Tyler Lucas

Good stuff AZGrizFan....

:lol:

9-2

Poly, ISU and Jerry Falwell are all pretenders.

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Things would sure seem different with a W on opening night!

Offense- Brady G
Defense- Kendrick Van Ackeren

AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Breakout Players =

Wr Tyler Lucas

Who is spysk?

There are plenty of options, what's wrong with going with the best of what's possible? :D

vs. North Dakota State W
vs. Cal Poly W
BYE
at Liberty L
vs. Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
vs. Weber State W
BYE
vs. North Dakota W
at Portland State W
at Idaho State L
vs. Eastern Washington W
at Montana State W

9-2 with losses at Liberty and Idaho State.

Happy to not be with the early "fans" who were certain our current QB (best Griz QB since Craig Ochs) would transfer and who still don't understand this offense. It's strange but not surprising people are still grumbling about a mobile QB. This is a gimmick offense, but it's not so gimmicky you need a RB to play QB.

Any early struggles this offense has will be backed by one of the best defenses in the country. Talent wise at least...

Offense - Gustafson is going to have a couple huge years. Knew that before spring camp started..
Defense - Josh Sandry. Rasmussen/Sandry start by seasons end.

I was and will be a Stitt hater until he wins a National Championship...... Or whenever he pulls the plug on ''StittHappens" and apologizes for putting something so stupid in maroon and silver.

griz5700 said:
vs. North Dakota State W
vs. Cal Poly W
BYE
at Liberty L
vs. Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
vs. Weber State W
BYE
vs. North Dakota W
at Portland State W
at Idaho State L
vs. Eastern Washington W
at Montana State W

Happy to not be with the early "fans" who were certain our current QB (best Griz QB since Craig Ochs) would transfer and who still don't understand this offense. It's strange but not surprising people are still grumbling about a mobile QB. This is a gimmick offense, but it's not so gimmicky you need a RB to play QB.

Any early struggles this offense has will be backed by one of the best defenses in the country. Talent wise at least...

Offense - Gustafson is going to have a couple huge years. Knew that before spring camp started..

I was and will be a Stitt hater until he wins a National Championship...... Or whenever he pulls the plug on ''StittHappens" and apologizes for putting something so stupid in maroon and silver.

We agree on Brady and Manu, but where we part ways is on coach Stitt.

Good thing you won't have to carry hate in your heart for too long, because coach Stitt is going to be bringing home some hardware over the years.

I'm just playing. I like the guy a lot. Those who complain about Hauck not winning a NC set the tone for Stitt I guess. Which is fine.

griz5700 said:
vs. North Dakota State W
vs. Cal Poly W
BYE
at Liberty L
vs. Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
vs. Weber State W
BYE
vs. North Dakota W
at Portland State W
at Idaho State L
vs. Eastern Washington W
at Montana State W

I think we are going to brutalize ISU. Welcome them back to playing Montana.

IntuitiveGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Breakout Players =

Wr Tyler Lucas

Who is spysk?

There are plenty of options, what's wrong with going with the best of what's possible? :D

Sorry, I got dyslexic...it's spsyk. :cool:

Latest posts

Back