• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Need two Football Tickets

Atlanta Griz1

I will be visiting Missoula late summer and really want to attend the Griz/NDSU football game. Are there single game tickets for this game available? If so, what date do they start selling them? Any help you can be for a desperate fan from afar will be appreciated.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
I will be visiting Missoula late summer and really want to attend the Griz/NDSU football game. Are there single game tickets for this game available? If so, what date do they start selling them? Any help you can be for a desperate fan from afar will be appreciated.

What's ever left of season tickets and single game tickets go on sale July 6th i believe. Im going to try to snag season tickets this year. Good luck!

Usually on game day you can find tickets outside the stadium...

But this game would be quite a gamble.

Price will be high and tickets probably really scarce with the defending champs there and the boys from ESPN.

If u can't make it, 3 weeks later the Griz will be in Va to play Liberty. Tix go on sale the beggining of June. All East Coast/Southeastern Griz fans should be there. I've already got a week requested off from work and my resort booked. Just need my tix.

What's ever left of season tickets and single game tickets go on sale July 6th i believe. Im going to try to snag season tickets this year. Good luck!

grizcountry420 you should be able to secure a season ticket with little problem. But as for Atlanta Griz1 when July rolls around and single-game tickets are offered my guess is NDSU won't be on the list. If it is you better be moving on your tickets within the first few hours of availability. The demand for tickets for this game is off the charts. GSA members from all across Montana are securing tickets for literally busloads and busloads of people. I was told by the GSA to have my ticket requests in by FRIDAY, APRIL 24 because they were going fast. I myself have locked up 71 tickets for this game alone and I know of many other GSA members who have done the same thing, to the tune of thousands of tickets. The NDSU at Montana game in August will shatter the attendance record at UM, and in the FCS, with more than 27,000 in a stadium that officially seats 25,203. Temporary seating is being planned for every available spot in the stadium. Win or lose the Bison are gonna get an earful.

Griz90 said:

grizcountry420 you should be able to secure a season ticket with little problem. But as for Atlanta Griz1 when July rolls around and single-game tickets are offered my guess is NDSU won't be on the list. If it is you better be moving on your tickets within the first few hours of availability. The demand for tickets for this game is off the charts. GSA members from all across Montana are securing tickets for literally busloads and busloads of people. I was told by the GSA to have my ticket requests in by FRIDAY, APRIL 24 because they were going fast. I myself have locked up 71 tickets for this game alone and I know of many other GSA members who have done the same thing, to the tune of thousands of tickets. The NDSU at Montana game in August will shatter the attendance record at UM, and in the FCS, with more than 27,000 in a stadium that officially seats 25,203. Temporary seating is being planned for every available spot in the stadium. Win or lose the Bison are gonna get an earful.

The game is going to break the stadium record but the 27,000 or so that see it won't let us even sniff the top 25 in FCS attendance. The list from the NCAA puts number 25 at 63,000.

Griz02 said:
Griz90 said:

The game is going to break the stadium record but the 27,000 or so that see it won't let us even sniff the top 25 in FCS attendance. The list from the NCAA puts number 25 at 63,000.

It'll shatter the WA-Griz record for sure, but not the highest in FCS history.

SuperDome for the Southern vs Grambling and then Florida A & M vs multiple other schools. I think they played in Dolphins Stadium or a NFL stadium not a 100 % sure exact location, but huge stadiums. Also I think two of the IVY league schools used to have a big year end show down that drew close to 50,000.

The SWAC sucks but their con leads the country in avg attendence. Black people know how to represent each other no matter what.

If Griz/'Scat or Griz EWU was played in a larger stadium, how many do you think it would draw?

AZGrizFan said:
If Griz/'Scat or Griz EWU was played in a larger stadium, how many do you think it would draw?

That's a really good question. Now assuming that stadium was in Missoula or Bozeman so travel wasn't a huge factor like it would be if the game was in a WAC, MWC or Pac-12 stadium, I think the number would be about 35,500 if in Missoula and half the Cat fans showed up and about 30,500 if the game was in Bozeman and half the Griz fans showed up. The maximum if both fan bases showed up would be about 49,000 if the current attendance of both stadiums was factored in with an additional 10% more. Who really knows though. Just an uneducated guess.

Back