• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tonga Takai was invited to Chiefs mini-camp

PlayerRep

A 3-day camp, going on now, I believe. Not signed as a free agent, but still an opportunity to attract some attention.

[tweet]http://twitter.com/ArrowheadPride/status/599616677769154562[/tweet]

Good news for both, and good luck to both. They show well, they could at least make a practice squad this year....stranger things have happened!

I like Tonga's chances. As for Van, the talent is there. The question is can he be healthy long enough to give himself the chance he needs? I hope he is 100% going into camp.

PlayerRep said:
A 3-day camp, going on now, I believe. Not signed as a free agent, but still an opportunity to attract some attention.

Thanks for posting this.
I really like the way the guy played for us. Hope this works out for him! :ugeek:

I believe Tonga will make an NFL squad. When he was healthy, he was unstoppable. The run game did not exist up the middle.

reinell30 said:
I believe Tonga will make an NFL squad. When he was healthy, he was unstoppable. The run game did not exist up the middle.

This!!!! 100%, when healthy he was a monster in middle. Lane closed try another route.

BigGrizzlyCountry said:
I honestly think Tuaau gets a place before Takai. Maybe he gets lucky and the Chiefs need two tackles, but Tuaau is the better player.

Kansas City signed Tuaau on Friday

Back