• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is the year...

The bsc will turn this process into such a clusterf*ck it will make the replay shit show in the Coastal Carolina game look like it was done by brain surgeons.

EverettGriz said:
The bsc will turn this process into such a clusterf*ck it will make the replay shit show in the Coastal Carolina game look like it was done by brain surgeons.

I don't think they can do replay till every school in the Big Sky has video to do it. And I think right now that would only be UM, MSU, and maybe EWU. Most schools in the Big Sky can't even show replay of in game action.

The refereeing in the bsc is so bad, a replay will only confirm the stupid calls the officials make. It will slow the game down, and frustrate fans more.

rocklobster said:
The refereeing in the bsc is so bad, a replay will only confirm the stupid calls the officials make. It will slow the game down, and frustrate fans more.

Maybe instant replay might actually force the Big Sky refs to be held accountable now for their pathetic reffing. Before they could actually get away with it.

Here is to hoping there will not be any BSC officials for the season opener against NDSU.

Who else will be praying every time the officials go to replay? How could some schools not have the technology to have replay? That is a little hard to believe.

I ref 2nd grade flag football. I'm not that good at it. I never call off sides, and the kids can't block, so there's really no holding. It's really just a bunch of waterbugs running around. Got parents yelling at me. Kids are there to have fun and learn the rules. I can, however, recognize incompetence. Our bsc off are awful, and if they get replay, t
they'll abuse that rules even worse.

rocklobster said:
I ref 2nd grade flag football. I'm not that good at it. I never call off sides, and the kids can't block, so there's really no holding. It's really just a bunch of waterbugs running around. Got parents yelling at me. Kids are there to have fun and learn the rules. I can, however, recognize incompetence. Our bsc off are awful, and if they get replay, t
If any of them need an edge, I've got a one word answer; Adderall. PM me... :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
rocklobster said:
If any of them need an edge, I've got a one word answer; Adderall. PM me... :thumb:

This embodies all that's wrong with youth sports. Until they embrace mandatory drug testing for all athletes under six, you simply will be unable to determine who is clean and who is not.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
rocklobster said:

This embodies all that's wrong with youth sports. Until they embrace mandatory drug testing for all athletes under six, you simply will be unable to determine who is clean and who is not.

Great post, EG! This is the only way to get to the grass roots of this epidemic. I understand 60 Minutes is planning a revealing report on the scourge of PEDs on grammar school playgrounds. Hopscotch and foursquare athletes are perhaps the biggest abusers.

Hells yeah. Have you seen those hopscotch dudes?! They're freakin huge. There's no way you get that big naturally, even if you do spend all day in the gym tossin a bean bag around.

Foursquare and cycling are the dopey-ist sports out there. People are justified to question every AFA record since 1996. Are we really supposed to believe that Timmy "Two Palms" Rodriguez had to "go home for dinner" all those times, only to come back a few minutes later with fire in his eyes? Steaming Fecal will tell you right off that he's noticed a marked difference in athletic prowess in recent years when he's hanging out adjacent to the playgrounds.

CDAGRIZ said:
Foursquare and cycling are the dopey-ist sports out there. People are justified to question every AFA record since 1996. Are we really supposed to believe that Timmy "Two Palms" Rodriguez had to "go home for dinner" all those times, only to come back a few minutes later with fire in his eyes? Steaming Fecal will tell you right off that he's noticed a marked difference in athletic prowess in recent years when he's hanging out adjacent to the playgrounds.

I will never watch AFA again if they let Rodriguez into the Foursquare Hall of Fame. There will always be an asterisk next to his name in the records book. He brought nothing but shame to his family, his sport and Rutherford B. Hayes Grade School.

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:

I don't think they can do replay till every school in the Big Sky has video to do it. And I think right now that would only be UM, MSU, and maybe EWU. Most schools in the Big Sky can't even show replay of in game action.

Well, and you're going to need electricity. So that precludes replay at NoCol.

Buttegrizzle said:
SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:

Well, and you're going to need electricity. So that precludes replay at NoCol.
That's funny!!

Back