• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grinde

Richard Cranium

The Grinde kid was spotted in Boston this weekend. Was he checking out the Harvard campus? I sure hope he hates Harvard and becomes a Griz next year.

poorgriz said:
His order of preference:

Ivy
Stanford
MSU
UM

If that's truly his order of preference he's a Bobcat. No way someone with that order is smart enough to get into an Ivy league or Stanford. :lol:

He is not going to MSU or UM, that's the reality. I wish him the best and appreciate him picking education over football. That will serve him well past the age of 22.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
Isn't UM the Harvard of the west?

:shock:

Yes it is. Mind you, it's no six-week course at Wharton....

For knuckleheads like you who would stand no chance of getting into Wharton, and so that you will stop showing your obvious stupidity, I have included a web site page for your enjoyment, and so you will STFU.

http://executiveeducation.wharton.upenn.edu/for-individuals/all-programs/high-potential-leaders-accelerating-your-impact

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:

For knuckleheads like you who would stand no chance of getting into Wharton, and so that you will stop showing your obvious stupidity, I have included a web site page for your enjoyment, and so you will STFU.

http://executiveeducation.wharton.upenn.edu/for-individuals/all-programs/high-potential-leaders-accelerating-your-impact

That rough, bro. I'm sorry they got you. Tell me the first class was "Decision Making 120," and the prof said you all needed help by virtue of the fact that you actually paid $12,500 for a seminar.

Could you post a selfie with you participation ribbons?
Seems like a lot of money for ribbons. Locally, $10,000,000 could have gotten your name on the Law School, $1,000,000 could have gotten a stadium named for you, or $500,000 a playing field could claim your name. Maybe you could wrangle an honorary degree with the right contribution. Ribbons? :lol:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Soooo, it's a 12 grand seminar for "high potential leaders".

1. I'm already a high leader.

2. You are a grade A sucker!

poorgriz said:
His order of preference:

Ivy
Stanford
MSU
UM

Has Stanford football taken a kid out of Montana in a long time?

Butte Centrals' Brian Morris (1981 football state champion), the United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Montana. was a former fullback for the Stanford Cardinal football team. Earning a scholarship to Stanford University, Morris was a four-year letterwinner on the Stanford Cardinal football team and was the team's starting fullback in the 1986 Gator Bowl. In the Gator Bowl, Morris made 3 carries for 12 rushing yards and made 3 receptions for 6 yards. In his junior and senior years, he was honorable mention all-Pacific-10 Conference and first team all-academic Pac-10. With 12 pass receptions against UCLA in 1985, Morris is one of the Cardinal's all-time single-game pass reception leaders. Morris earned his A.B. in 1986 and his A.M. in 1987. As one of only eight students in the United States to earn the NCAA Post-Graduate Scholarship, Morris earned his J.D. with distinction from Stanford Law School in 1992.

IntuitiveGriz said:
poorgriz said:
His order of preference:

Ivy
Stanford
MSU
UM

Has Stanford football taken a kid out of Montana in a long time?

Butte Centrals' Brian Morris (1981 football state champion), the United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Montana. was a former fullback for the Stanford Cardinal football team. Earning a scholarship to Stanford University, Morris was a four-year letterwinner on the Stanford Cardinal football team and was the team's starting fullback in the 1986 Gator Bowl. In the Gator Bowl, Morris made 3 carries for 12 rushing yards and made 3 receptions for 6 yards. In his junior and senior years, he was honorable mention all-Pacific-10 Conference and first team all-academic Pac-10. With 12 pass receptions against UCLA in 1985, Morris is one of the Cardinal's all-time single-game pass reception leaders. Morris earned his A.B. in 1986 and his A.M. in 1987. As one of only eight students in the United States to earn the NCAA Post-Graduate Scholarship, Morris earned his J.D. with distinction from Stanford Law School in 1992.
Thanks for telling us all about Brian, Brian. ;)

Back