• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Yamen Sanders

grizindabox

DONOR
kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 8m8 minutes ago
Yamen Sanders, a 6-4, 200lb safety from Arizona will transfer to Montana. Sanders will be a redshirt junior

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 6m6 minutes ago
Sanders redshirted in 2012, then played in 12 games in 2013 and 14 last season. He finished 2014 with 5 tackles

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 2m2 minutes ago
Sanders was a 2-star recruit when he came out of Culver City High in 2012 and chose UA over Arizona State

Yah Man!!!

75fb1579276819266306da0fa6d98d91e1a1247c24e3ab54825c7820921a0bbf.jpg

Congratulations on your choice, Yamen!! Welcome to GRIZ Nation!!

Prepare to win Championships!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7md0QE8Es[/youtube]

high school senior tape.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=868077876610691

Here is to hoping he works out. He sure looks the part. Another talented Safety playing back aside Manu will make a lot of WR's very nervous.

Nice. Him and McKinley and Manu all on the field at the same time? Sweeeetttt.....

Maybe he can follow in the footsteps of Harris, Anderson, Schillinger, Johnson & Wilson... :thumb: :thumb:

This is one good looking athlete. I want whatever the supplementation & nutrition plan he is on for all our guys.
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-16909977/aquaman14/photos site says from UofA to University of Montana in the upper left hand corner. He looks like a day one starter too me. Father was a dude too at USC.

Welcome 2 The Zoo

Welcome to Griz Nation Yamen, I'm excited to see you be the enforcer in the defensive backfield. :clap:

Cannot wait to see his whole highlight video. Have to get back to work. Dude is yoked and a hard worker by the looks of it.

Alaska Griz said:
Looks like a great pickup...big dude. Got some good size in our secondary with our corners.

To steal from someone else, but can I get a Yamen to your statement!

Spanky said:
Wasn't someone just saying how weak we are at safety?

Yeah, me and Alpha gave the board a dose of reality to counteract the substantial sugar-coating being spewed about how great our safeties were this season. The coaches signed this kid for a reason. Another reality pill which may be hard to swallow for some. They know who they are. :cool:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Spanky said:

Yeah, me and Alpha gave the board a dose of reality to counteract the substantial sugar-coating being spewed about how great our safeties were this season. The coaches signed this kid for a reason. Another reality pill which may be hard to swallow for some. They know who they are. :cool:

Yep, if the coaches would just listen to you, right? We'd win the chipper every season, I'm sure.

AZGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Spanky said:

Yep, if the coaches would just listen to you, right? We'd win the chipper every season, I'm sure.

Just because you were one of the sugar-coaters telling us how great our safeties were, don't be bitter that you're clueless. Take it like a man, or like you do for your "friends" CDA and Everett.

Back