• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jamal Jones: NFL prospect

AZGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
Now here's a question for you all....who's better, Jamaal or Ellis?

Ellis.

We have 2 years left with Ellis. As a WR, it is pretty close. No doubt, Henderson is a game breaking return man as well. I would not be surprised to see Jones get some returns this season too. This is a debate most any team would want to have. :thumb:

Need a guy to get behind the secondary for a deep ball to win a come from behind game late: Ellis

Need a guy to make a tough 8 yard first down catch in traffic along the sideline: Jamal.

I'll take 'em both, thanks.

They as a tandem make it difficult for any defensive secondary. Are both these guys in Missoula for summer workouts?

http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/nfl-draft-diamonds-2016-small-school-prospect-rankings/

Here is another one. Found it interesting because it has Jamal Wilson as a FB as well.

Also has Andre McCullouch from Rocky Mountain College. I've seen him play and the guy is a beast. Not sure how RMC got him.

nzone said:
They as a tandem make it difficult for any defensive secondary. Are both these guys in Missoula for summer workouts?
Ellis was not last i heard. Mr jones is. Ellis has been working out at home and will be in towm shortly of not already. This offense ahould excel with these 2. Imaging having the option of jones on a crossing route or post and ellis on a streak or slant. Every single play. Everytime we come to the line both routes are an option and that is a nightmare for a defense. I dont care how good they are. Ellis has been taking 2 players on defense for a while and jones did last year. If some other players step up too at wr. Ita going to be interesting how defenses decide to try and play them.

mtgrizfankb said:
nzone said:
Ellis was not last i heard. Mr jones is. Ellis has been working out at home and will be in towm shortly of not already. This offense ahould excel with these 2. Imaging having the option of jones on a crossing route or post and ellis on a streak or slant. Every single play. Everytime we come to the line both routes are an option and that is a nightmare for a defense. I dont care how good they are. Ellis has been taking 2 players on defense for a while and jones did last year. If some other players step up too at wr. Ita going to be interesting how defenses decide to try and play them.
I believe Stitt's offense will have 4 receivers on the field at the same time. This is going to be fun to watch.

I can't say one or the other. I like em both. They both proved to be great WRs! I can picture Ellis running a slant up the middle burned NDSU for 50+ yards and Wilson gathering short and long gains all day long! Ugh! August 29th can't get here soon enough!!

BDizzle said:
http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/nfl-draft-diamonds-2016-small-school-prospect-rankings/

Here is another one. Found it interesting because it has Jamal Wilson as a FB as well.

Also has Andre McCullouch from Rocky Mountain College. I've seen him play and the guy is a beast. Not sure how RMC got him.

Schmaing is also listed on this site on the offensive line.

If they stay healthy, Henderson and Jones could both be 1000 yard receivers! Nacarrato might end up 500 or more yards. Fun to think about!

Having ten draft picks in recent years is great. But which one will be a significant contributor? Tru is still trying to find his role. Kroy seems to be getting some recognition. The rest are mostly back ups and fringe players... Wilson? Wags? Tripp? Coyle?

CV Griz Fan said:
Having ten draft picks in recent years is great. But which one will be a significant contributor? Tru is still trying to find his role. Kroy seems to be getting some recognition. The rest are mostly back ups and fringe players... Wilson? Wags? Tripp? Coyle?
They are in the NFL.

Yukon said:
CV Griz Fan said:
They are in the NFL.
This

Back