• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ VISION???`

NWMTGRIZ1

Anyone have information on when new Griz Vision will be installed, if at all? I've heard rumors that we were getting a new video board, but have not heard any updates for awhile.

Griz vision? Makes me recall Dennison's lack of it in cutting an approved 4,000 seat expansion of Wa-Griz in half? Duh...

I may be out of the loop, but I believe there is more of the ribbon video board being installed around the field and not any changes to Griz Vision.

There will be a new Griz Vision installed in the next few years. I'm not sure when it's supposed to be replaced, but right now the new LED panels are the next thing to be installed across the East Side Plaza. I would guess that the new Griz Vision won't be installed until after the Champions Center is built.

get'em_griz said:
There will be a new Griz Vision installed in the next few years. I'm not sure when it's supposed to be replaced, but right now the new LED panels are the next thing to be installed across the East Side Plaza. I would guess that the new Griz Vision won't be installed until after the Champions Center is built.
or possibly in addition to the champions center.

Yukon said:
get'em_griz said:
or possibly in addition to the champions center.

Yep that is possible. I think it's more likely to happen that way than anything else.

I may be wrong, but I thought in the writeup and/or hype video for the Champions Center, they mentioned there would be a new video board.

uofmman1122 said:
I may be wrong, but I thought in the writeup and/or hype video for the Champions Center, they mentioned there would be a new video board.

I believe this is correct. And based on where it's being constructed this would make logical sense

Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Please tell me they plan to put the old one over the NEZ, because that would be rad.
doubt it. I think they are selling it to the cats. ;)

I can say with some degree of certainty that this is not the case.

No way can the cats afford that thing.

Great more ads.....hopefully they actually have football content like scores and stats rolling across them.

putter said:
Great more ads.....hopefully they actually have football content like scores and stats rolling across them.

I agree, but scores and stats don't pay the bills. Ads do.

Hammer said:
putter said:

I agree, but scores and stats don't pay the bills. Ads do.

True Hammer....I would just like to see some content relating to the FCS and football scores while you are sitting there. Definitely something I believe can be accomplished if they put their heads together.... ;)

I asked last year about the ads on the ribbon boards. I wanted to know if they would do something other than ads and was told that with the delay in getting them installed they ended up behind on the number of ads they were contracted to run. I was told that this season they should be able to put more game related info on the boards in addition to the ads. We'll see......

So is the plan to use them in 2015? The way things work around here, it may be a while before someone figures out how to fire them up and make a couple of bucks in the process.

Back