• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/NDSU Roll Call!

get'em_griz

DONOR
Alrighty, who all is going to this one?!

I'll be there with 8 others.

66 days, can't Fucking wait! :twisted:

Will be there in lot "M with at least 18 others! Welcome GRIZ and NDSU fans to stop by and have a beverage and shoot the breeze with other GRIZ Nation loyals!

Hotel room has been booked since 11/20/14. I'll be there for sure with one other - I just hope I can secure some tickets.

Rolling twelve deep, can't wait until 08/29.
ixwq0Kzs5zFZE.gif

My concern is it will be smoked out and we will have to play it at the UNDSU Dome.....but I just worry about senseless crap.

signedbewildered said:
My concern is it will be smoked out and we will have to play it at the UNDSU Dome.....but I just worry about senseless crap.

So you're a chick then? ;) :lol:

I will be travelling 5577 miles (each way) to get there - but will be there for the game - and I'm going to climb the 'M' for the first time, and buy one of those turkey legs in the stadium (there's not a word for turkey in most Asian countries), Go Griz

Uhhhh, duh!!

Flights and hotels booked. Bars and breweries have been notified and encouraged to implore their distributors to put into action the "EVERETTGRIZ" delivery quantities.

You darn right I will be there, I heard Free Fallin and Welcome to the Jungle on the radio today and was getting fired up already

Hell Ya! Wife and I will be splitting up our vacation to come to this one. Would not miss it! GO GRIZ!

I will be there, hosting a big tailgate in Lot M-1. KurtisMichael and TCCGriz and their families will be there, as will NLGrizFan and his fiancée. the others are huge Griz fans just not egrizzers. My brother from Butte, several friends from Helena, my son and girlfriend flying in from Denver for this game. TCCGriz will have his world famous babyback ribs going, and lots of other grub and copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. Im guessing we will have between 20 and 30 there. And my tailgate is your tailgate, feel free to stop by and say hi and have a beer!!!! we will start setting up between 8 and 9 am. Can't wait!!!!!!

Back