• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Cal Poly to be Night Game

GRIZFAN20

Just saw that the 9/5/15 home game vs Cal Poly will be another night game! Love seeing these early season night games, cant wait for this one.

7:00 kickoff

Very Nice!! Get's dark about 8-9pm?

edit: calendar says sunset at 8:10pm :thumb:

I bet its going to be about 20 below for that game with the winds blowing out of the canyon at 35 miles per hour..

Bundle up everyone!

Also like to thank Cal Poly for allowing the move to 9/5/15. Then they are okay with the late night trip home. Thank you Cal Poly!

Yes, the kickoff is officially on the schedule for 7 p.m.. It's actually been official for quite a long time, but the Ad office released it today. It is the first of two straight night games for the Griz, who will also play a 7 p.m. E.S.T. kickoff at Liberty on Sept. 19.

HelenaHandBasket said:
get'em_griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
get'em_griz said:
Now I hope that ROOT Sports also decides to make the EWU game a night game.

won't happen

That's why I said "hope". :coffee:

But it is a "hopeless" statement, sort of like "hoping" that PR goes away.
Just curious why it is hopeless? Wasn't the UM/MSU game a night game on Root last year - not a 7:00 game, but finished after dark. Most of the games EWU played at home on Root were late afternoon games. Why do you say it is not possible this could be a late afternoon "night" game?

get'em_griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
get'em_griz said:

won't happen

I believe the chances of the EWU game being a night game are slim to none...so, I would direct my "hope" differently...probably hoping that Blake Lively would quit texting me day and night...it gets so exhausting

grizindabox said:
get'em_griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
get'em_griz said:

won't happen

I believe the chances of the EWU game being a night game are slim to none...so, I would direct my "hope" differently...probably hoping that Blake Lively would quit texting me day and night...it gets so exhausting
It's just Ryan Reynolds using her phone.

Back