• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz and McNeese

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 16m16 minutes ago
Confirmed that Montana's home and home series with McNeese State has been cancelled

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 14m14 minutes ago
Agreed upon in 2009, the series would have sent Montana to Lake Charles next season with the Cowboys making a trip to Missoula in 2017

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 14m14 minutes ago
The original contract was a three-way agreement with Appalachian State. When ASU moved to the FBS it cancelled its side of the series

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 13m13 minutes ago
Montana and McNeese State then mutually agreed to end their agreement also

Thanks, grizindabox. Looks like we get to look for another home-and-home. I wonder why it was cancelled, or who came forward requesting to cancel.

get'em_griz said:
Thanks, grizindabox. Looks like we get to look for another home-and-home. I wonder why it was cancelled, or who came forward requesting to cancel.

Sound like they cancelled it cause App St was in the contract as well and they moved up to FBS. Just a guess..

alabamagrizzly said:
biga75 said:
Yukon said:
well, let the hunt begin for another great home and home.

Coastal Carolina.
YES! YES! YES! Must be a game in the south. This is a crushing defeat for my live Griz game watching abilities.

I would love to see this one. We could take a week, play about 90 holes of golf, and the chicks are trashy and have super low standards from what I hear. Titleist, I'm talking to you.

Yukon said:

NDSU
Northern Iowa
Coastal Carolina
SHSU

or...

a decent home game each year from different teams.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
biga75 said:
Yukon said:

Coastal Carolina.
YES! YES! YES! Must be a game in the south. This is a crushing defeat for my live Griz game watching abilities.

I would love to see this one. We could take a week, play about 90 holes of golf, and the chicks are trashy and have super low standards from what I hear. Titleist, I'm talking to you.

Done and done. Let's book it.

I want The Tennessee Vols again. That was the best experience I have had at an away game ever!

reinell30 said:
I want The Tennessee Vols again. That was the best experience I have had at an away game ever!

That was a great one! During that T-storm delay where we were forced up into the corridors, I remember legitimately talking about the spread offense with a dude in overalls with no shirt underneath. Totally normal and very nice guy, he just wanted to rock the overalls without a shirt, I guess. We actually flew to Houston and did a one-way RV rental to Knoxville for that game and made a trip out of it. Saw some interesting stuff.

We will likely be taking a step down in competition, precisely when we need as much challenge as we can get, which blows.

Tough break. Haslam has some work to do with the schedule now for sure, with literally NO non-conference games on the slate for next season, and only a trip to Washington set for 2017.

Back