• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colt Anderson trending on Bleacher Report

StumptownGriz

:thumb:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2511264-indianapolis-safety-colt-anderson-wows-with-crazy-box-jump

*looks like the video is from the Butte HS weight room! Pretty cool

I can do that....well, at least it will appear like I am doing it if the tape is played backwards and I'm jumping down.

Never mind, on second thought I'd bust my ass trying to jump down backwards from that high.

Meh. My kid beat Colt last year in an up-and-back sprint in the BHS gym. Course the kid only went to half court and back and beat CA by about a foot or so.

StumptownGriz said:
:thumb:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2511264-indianapolis-safety-colt-anderson-wows-with-crazy-box-jump

*looks like the video is from the Butte HS weight room! Pretty cool

Correct-o-mundo StumptownGriz, that is in BHS. Colt likes to work-out here in the summer and talk with the current Bulldogs going through their summer weight program.

I'm just disappointed he doesn't appear to be wearing any of his "UpTop" clothing line (t-shirts, tank tops, baseball hats, snow hats, hooded sweatshirts, you get the jest...). That would have been good advertising. ha. Have ya all heard of it? I believe the idea for the name UpTop came from when him, and another Griz, would jump high in the air and give eachother high fives after a big defensive play. Don't quote me on that reason however. :thumb:

Read the comments. Aperently most of the colts fans (that actually comment on the video) think its faked and some think he was grabbing on to something and pulling himself up. They want to see a wider shot of the jump.

Have those Colt fans you tubed Mariani's jump like that? It is just as high and he is doing it off of a blown-up ankle....it can be done

zMmj38rC.jpeg

Back