• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gogriz.com has been newly updated

get'em_griz

DONOR
http://gogriz.com/index.aspx?path=football&

Looks pretty good. Maybe they'll actually start posting football info now. Wishful thinking?

get'em_griz said:

Looks pretty good. Maybe they'll actually start posting football info now. Wishful thinking?
New look; no new information that I can see. Still no future BSC schedule 2016-9. Why would game-goers ever desire that information? UND has had it on their site for 14 months now.

kemajic said:
get'em_griz said:

New look; no new information that I can see. Still no future BSC schedule 2016-9. Why would game-goers ever desire that information? UND has had it on their site for 14 months now.

Pretty difficult to post something that doesn't exist...

Griziron said:
No Addison Owen or Manu Rasmussen.

Nothing's changed, with the exception of a facelift. Somebody associated with the U has to step up and own the information and process. And we can only wish for someone(s) who proofread and are able to spell.

It makes no sense to have the roster updated until fall camp. At this stage, they are probably trying to decide on who to bring back when the school year starts. I'd much rather see the staff be recruiting than worrying about updates on the site.

mtgrizrule said:
It makes no sense to have the roster updated until fall camp. At this stage, they are probably trying to decide on who to bring back when the school year starts. I'd much rather see the staff be recruiting than worrying about updates on the site.

My guess is the staff updating the site isn't recruiting in the sense they are visiting recruits or watching tape. But they are recruiting based on making it look like a big time place to play. The Web presence has been a giant fail for a long time now and the department needs to give their technology more focus.

grizd said:
mtgrizrule said:

My guess is the staff updating the site isn't recruiting in the sense they are visiting recruits or watching tape. But they are recruiting based on making it look like a big time place to play. The Web presence has been a giant fail for a long time now and the department needs to give their technology more focus.

For recruiting purposes, yes. As for having a current roster up this time of the year, I am thinking that is not a high priority, nor should it have to be.

grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
get'em_griz said:

Try to catch up; this information has been available since at least May, 2014. Other programs have chosen to share it with their fans.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70322&p=1060643&hilit=2016+19#p1060643

kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
get'em_griz said:

Try to catch up; this information has been available since at least May, 2014. Other programs have chosen to share it with their fans.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70322&p=1060643&hilit=2016+19#p1060643

Kem, try to keep up. UM does not have completed schedules because they are still looking for non-conf games. Dates can still change until the schedule is final. The referred to link does state who the conference opponents will be, but beyond that is not concrete.

mtgrizrule said:
grizd said:
mtgrizrule said:

The Web presence has been a giant fail for a long time now and the department needs to give their technology more focus.

As for having a current roster up this time of the year, I am thinking that is not a high priority, nor should it have to be.

If it were a "free" content provision-type situation, I'd agree. When they made this a pay site, the expectation for the customer changes dramatically. My expectation is that they get their tech updated, organize themselves around putting out more than the minimum, or what was typically done and get back in the game.

This is a long way from riding for the brand.

bgbigdog said:
mtgrizrule said:
grizd said:
mtgrizrule said:

The Web presence has been a giant fail for a long time now and the department needs to give their technology more focus.

As for having a current roster up this time of the year, I am thinking that is not a high priority, nor should it have to be.

If it were a "free" content provision-type situation, I'd agree. When they made this a pay site, the expectation for the customer changes dramatically. My expectation is that they get their tech updated, organize themselves around putting out more than the minimum, or what was typically done and get back in the game.

This is a long way from riding for the brand.

The pay portion is for video access and coaches show. Access to rosters, articles etc is part of the free access.

grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:

Kem, try to keep up. UM does not have completed schedules because they are still looking for non-conf games. Dates can still change until the schedule is final. The referred to link does state who the conference opponents will be, but beyond that is not concrete.
Possiblly you have a reading handicap; the topic is the BSC schedules; OOC schedules have to worked around the conf. schedules, so are irrelevant to the point. These have been set in stone and have been known for over a year. What week the games will be is useful to fans making plans. Other programs help their fans with this information; UM has not. There is not a problem indicating that the gametimes are TBD or even that the date within the week is subject to change. There is no justification for the UM position on their low priority for this that I can see; certainly not your defensive explanation.

kemajic said:
Possiblly you have a reading handicap; the topic is the BSC schedules; OOC schedules have to worked around the conf. schedules, so are irrelevant to the point. These have been set in stone and have been known for over a year. What week the games will be is useful to fans making plans. Other programs help their fans with this information; UM has not. There is not a problem indicating that the gametimes are TBD or even that the date within the week is subject to change. There is no justification for the UM position on their low priority for this that I can see; certainly not your defensive explanation.

Kem, only the opponents are concrete. The schools have the flexibility to swap weeks for OOC games if they both agree. I can understand the complaint for the upcoming season not being noted, even if they are working on finalizing, but hoping for anything beyond that is useless since it can change...even the weeks noted in the Master Schedule for BSC games.

"Possibly you have a reading handicap; the topic is the BSC schedules; OOC schedules have to worked around the conf. schedules, so are irrelevant to the point. These have been set in stone and have been known for over a year. What week the games will be is useful to fans making plans. Other programs help their fans with this information; UM has not. There is not a problem indicating that the gametimes are TBD or even that the date within the week is subject to change. There is no justification for the UM position on their low priority for this that I can see; certainly not your defensive explanation."

Kem, don't even respond to this hockey puck. You are a great poster, and obviously know football, which elevates you into a league that pizindarox will never know.

Back