• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

QB Gresch Jensen 1st verbal commitment

WaGriz4life

A.J. Mazzolini of the Missoulian is reporting that QB Gresch Jensen 6'2" 200 Auburn, WA (Auburn Mountainview HS) has commited to Montana. This is Montana's first commitment for the 2016 class and Bob Stitt's first quarterback commit since he has been our head coach. Montana appears to be his only offer.

http://www.northwesteliteindex.com/2015/04/06/top2016-dual-threat-qb-gresch-jensen-set-to-lead-auburn-mountainview/

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1874939/highlights/200595379/v2

WaGriz4life said:
A.J. Mazzolini of the Missoulian is reporting that QB Gresch Jensen 6'2" 200 Auburn, WA (Auburn Mountainview HS) has commited to Montana. This is Montana's first commitment for the 2016 class and Bob Stitt's first quarterback commit since he has been our head coach. Montana appears to be his only offer.

http://www.northwesteliteindex.com/2015/04/06/top2016-dual-threat-qb-gresch-jensen-set-to-lead-auburn-mountainview/

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1874939/highlights/200595379/v2

Congratulations Gresch, and welcome to Griz Nation!

http://www.scout.com/college/washington/story/1520531-nw-stars-camp-recap?s=73

GRESCH JENSEN
Auburn Mountain View HS / 6'2" / 205 lbs
POSITION QB

There weren't a lot of notable quarterbacks at the camp, but Jensen sure stood out with his arm and his ability to throw on the run. The multi-dimensional passer, who threw for nearly 2,000 yards and rushed for close to 700 more this past season as a junior, could wind up being a player that garners a lot of interest from FCS and lower-level FBS programs when he hits the camp circuit this spring/summer.

Congratulations on your choice, Gresch! Welcome to GRIZ Nation!!!

Prepare to win Championships.

He look's to be exactly what Stitt would want in a QB. Quick release and quick decisions.

Jason Jewell ‏@jason247scout 20m20 minutes ago
Been a busy time for commitments in Az. Tucson Salpointe OT Dylan Eickmeyer announced he committed to Montana

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 5m5 minutes ago
Eickmeyer is a 6-4, 270lb OL from Salpointe Catholic (Ariz.). He was offered by Montana June 23 and received NDSU offer shortly after

Congratulations on your choice, Dylan! Welcome to GRIZ Nation!!!

Prepare to win Championships.

grizindabox said:
Been a busy time for commitments in Az. Tucson Salpointe OT Dylan Eickmeyer announced he committed to Montana

Eickmeyer is a 6-4, 270lb OL from Salpointe Catholic (Ariz.). He was offered by Montana June 23 and received NDSU offer shortly after

Wow, the class of 2016 is officially taking shape. Congrats Dylan! You made a great choice to be a Griz :clap:

Yukon said:
He look's to be exactly what Stitt would want in a QB. Quick release and quick decisions.
Really like how this guy looks on film. Hopefully we can hold off the offers to come for him.

firmgriz said:
grizindabox said:

Wow, the class of 2016 is officially taking shape. Congrats Dylan! You made a great choice to be a Griz :clap:

Once the other guy went to UVa, this was the guy I wanted on the O-line...

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 3m3 minutes ago
CORRECTION: NDSU did not offer Eickmeyer, I confused him with Aurora, Neb., OL Gavin Rush

kyle sample ‏@Kyle_Missoulian 7m7 minutes ago
Just got off the phone with Gresch Jensen. He told me he is on track to graduate early and join the #Griz for 2016 spring drills

grizindabox said:
Just got off the phone with Gresch Jensen. He told me he is on track to graduate early and join the #Griz for 2016 spring drills
That is very exciting news

WaGriz4life said:
grizindabox said:
That is very exciting news. Article with the interview in the works?

On this news I will continue to down one more scotch until I find my ballance and I am very glad about this kid!

In Canada now. Cool temps. Ugly women among a few keepers but over all I am feeling no pain...Can't wait for football.

Umista said:
On this news I will continue to down one more scotch until I find my ballance and I am very glad about this kid!

In Canada now. Cool temps. Ugly women among a few keepers but over all I am feeling no pain...Can't wait for football.
Your in luck. There is currently football going on in Canada as we speak.

Umista said:

Sampling too much single malt scotch with what I have been reading in the recruiting department.

Back