• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mau Ena

ChiefE

To all EGriz fanatics,

Unfortunately my son Mau won't be playing for the Griz. He didn't fulfill his part to be eligible. It's very sad, but we have accepted it and are moving on. I know the program was doing their best to help him but it couldn't happen. We're just grateful for the confidence and support the program had in my son. Especially the EGriz maniacs. Hopefully the Griz Program will find someone soon to fill that spot. You all are awesome Griz Fans! God Bless!

Thanks for the update and the class you have shown Mr Ena. I wish MAU and your family the best. I hope options are kept open to being a GRIZ, if and when things change for the better.

Aaaarrrrgh! Sorry to hear that Chief. He was going to be a great one. Hopefully he can get done what he needs to at a JC and still be a GRIZ before it's said and done. Thanks for posting here. We appreciate it.

ChiefE said:
To all EGriz fanatics,

Unfortunately my son Mau won't be playing for the Griz. He didn't fulfill his part to be eligible. It's very sad, but we have accepted it and are moving on. I know the program was doing their best to help him but it couldn't happen. We're just grateful for the confidence and support the program had in my son. Especially the EGriz maniacs. Hopefully the Griz Program will find someone soon to fill that spot. You all are awesome Griz Fans! God Bless!

After a couple of semesters at Palomar College, he'll be fine. They are a good program. Study hard. Practice hard.

I was worried about this. He was highly decorated as a prep player, but only two offers. CSU backed off late. Maybe we shouldn't have pulled the offer to Kyon Clark. Is he still available?

getgrizzy said:
I was worried about this. He was highly decorated as a prep player, but only two offers. CSU backed off late. Maybe we shouldn't have pulled the offer to Kyon Clark. Is he still available?

The Kyon Clark ship has sailed, caught fire, sunk and no one can find it...

An already suspect defensive line took a big hit with this news. The starters are good but we need another defensive tackle in the worst way. Ouch!

Time for Bo Harris to step up. He's got the size to be dominate. Obviously he hasn't got it yet but this is his Jr year and plenty if Griz D lineman have come around their Jr year.

alabamagrizzly said:
Time for Bo Harris to step up. He's got the size to be dominate. Obviously he hasn't got it yet but this is his Jr year and plenty if Griz D lineman have come around their Jr year.

This year our interior line will mostly be Peevey, Kidder, Wilson, and Bradley. Obviously yes I'd love to see Harris step up - but our depth at DT is ok at this point with or without him stepping up. Peevey and Kidder are the read deal. Wilson has been a great surprise considering the transition, and Bradley is coming along - he really is one of those walk-on/Montana kid/chip on the shoulder kind of kids, I like where he's going.

mau, of course we are disappointed but e=grizzers only wish you the best in life....you a classy bunch as well.

Kyle noted on his Twitter feed that UM hasn't been notified that Mau is a non-qualifier. Plot thickens. You would have hoped the details would have been worked out by now. Oh, wait. It's the NC2A I'm referring to. Never mind.

Back