• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone check out the camp and did anyone stand out, or get coaching staff attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSpectrexX

I saw a handful of players stand out, but I was all over the place and went to the camp to check it out a few times when I could. Did anyone get a chance to see most, or all of it and did anyone stand out skill wise? I know that the staff definitely used the camp as a scouting opportunity. Any speedsters, or players that dominated show up?

I only saw the last 2 hours on Saturday, therefore did not get to see many players or teams. Rodgers HS from Spokane had some impressive size and a smaller qb that kept plays alive with great pocket presence, scrambling, and terrific touch on his passes. Gregorak told me the kid will be a Freshman. I am guessing he will be starting as a sophomore, then again I know nothing about Rodgers, but that kid was impressive.

My friend's kid, Riley Neville had a great showing at safety. He picked 3 passes the last game on Saturday. I hope to see more of the camp next year. The problem is, it conflicts with the GRIZ boy's cage camp. I prefer to watch the basketball camp. For me, basketball is much easier to scout than football.

mtgrizrule said:
I only saw the last 2 hours on Saturday, therefore did not get to see many players or teams. Rodgers HS from Spokane had some impressive size and a smaller qb that kept plays alive with great pocket presence, scrambling, and terrific touch on his passes. Gregorak told me the kid will be a Freshman. I am guessing he will be starting as a sophomore, then again I know nothing about Rodgers, but that kid was impressive.

My friend's kid, Riley Neville had a great showing at safety. He picked 3 passes the last game on Saturday. I hope to see more of the camp next year. The problem is, it conflicts with the GRIZ boy's cage camp. I prefer to watch the basketball camp. For me, basketball is much easier to scout than football.

I saw every play, and have Wahlberg-style extremely detailed analysis on every kid in attendance, but will share it only with knowledgeable football people. :ban:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I saw every play, and have Wahlberg-style extremely detailed analysis on every kid in attendance, but will share it only with knowledgeable football people. If you know any on this board, let me know who. :cool:

I don't think anyone wants it, Growler. We know where you keep you notes on the sidelines.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I saw every play, and have Wahlberg-style extremely detailed analysis on every kid in attendance, but will share it only with knowledgeable football people. :ban:

I think I fit into knowledgeable when it comes to football, so I gimme the details on who is getting serious looks from the staff. Some folks were talking about a kid that came from TX that had some jets on his feet (I saw him score a few times one day and he was ripping it up when I saw him scrimmage) and there was a wideout that came from Canada I saw snag one way up high on the last day. Anything on them, or potential O-linemen that've come up?

XxSpectrexX said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I think I fit into knowledgeable when it comes to football, so I gimme the details on who is getting serious looks from the staff. Some folks were talking about a kid that came from TX that had some jets on his feet (I saw him score a few times one day and he was ripping it up when I saw him scrimmage) and there was a wideout that came from Canada I saw snag one way up high on the last day. Anything on them, or potential O-linemen that've come up?

LOL. My post was made tongue-in-cheek. I did not attend the camp. Sorry I can't produce any inside info. I hope you are an objective football fan, unlike some of the "popular posters". Then we can actually have some good discussion without swilling the grape Kool-Aid.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
XxSpectrexX said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
mtgrizrule said:

LOL. My post was made tongue-in-cheek. I did not attend the camp. Sorry I can't produce any inside info. I hope you are an objective football fan, unlike some of the "popular posters". Then we can actually have some good discussion without swilling the grape Kool-Aid.
Oh baby you got him good!

brewskis said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Oh baby you got him good!

AtlGriz is the egriz "Farva"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmngJr6kG8Y[/youtube]

EverettGriz said:
See, now I'm confused. Was it made tongue in cheek or thumb in asshole?

Lol, I can take a joke, but was hoping for some real scoop on who we're going after with this new offense. Touche'.

XxSpectrexX said:
EverettGriz said:

Lol, I can take a joke, but was hoping for some real scoop on who we're going after with this new offense. Touche'.

Just so you're aware X, my comment was directed at Atlanta, not you. You're new here, but Atlanta is a poster to avoid. He'll get himself banned again soon, so not a long time worry.

EverettGriz said:
XxSpectrexX said:
EverettGriz said:

Just so you're aware X, my comment was directed at Atlanta, not you. You're new here, but Atlanta is a poster to avoid. He'll get himself banned again soon, so not a long time worry.

Gotcha...

XxSpectrexX said:
EverettGriz said:
XxSpectrexX said:
EverettGriz said:

Gotcha...

Don't be a lemming and try to fit in with these sugar-coating athletic-devoid wannabees. They spend 12 hours a day on this site stroking each other off about which one is a better Griz fan. There are very few posters on here who can intelligently talk football without homerism. And I think you can tell already that none of these dip sh*ts are in that category. The highlight of their pathetic day is hoping they can convince the Mod Squad to ban me, because they know I expose them for the homers that they are. They like having their own private board circle jerk without interruption.

Be warned not to attempt to be objective about any discussion regarding the Griz. You will be instantly labeled a troll, bad fan, or worse. Just avoid these knuckleheads. Me and a select few will be discussing football as soon as fall practice starts. It will not take you long to identify the hacks. Looking forward to your contribution. Can't wait to talk football.

XXspectreXX, There are lots of very good posters on here. Many of them post infrequently and mostly lurk. but, as you can tell from today, there is a small group of 5-10 pin heads who dominate the board, and make over 50% of the posts. They spend most of their time laughing at each other's pathetic attempts to be funny, offer no meaningful athletic discussion. None ever played college sports, so we should understand their lameness. Here are the main brain-dead posters, for your info;

CDAGriz, grizindabox,faque,mtgrizrule,Everett,Potomac Griz,Bjorn Bjornstein, and a couple of others.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:

I would put my thumb in there more often, if would just move your nose

I...I can't even begin to figure out what this means. It's about as cogent as your "football" posts. And while I won't name names, I would imagine that X will figure out quite rapidly who is a legitimate poster on this board and who gets banned every other week and has gone through 149 screen names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back