• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Back?

Why do I feel like laughing? If true, then Karma is a bitch. Could also be that Bigsky is trolling. Either way, that's funny as hell.

You'd think that the EWU fans would be talking about it on their forum if this rumor had any validity. They aren't though, so I'm guessing it's just a rumor and there's nothing to it.

The last thing I saw about it was that he was going to miss the beginning of fall camp for Oregon. So, it doesn't sound like things are going as planned for him but no mention of him going back to EWU.

Hey Bigsky, after the rather public shunning that he got by the EWU program, do you think they would take him back? Might that locker room be kind of awkward? Like sharing an apartment with your ex kind of awkward?

It is true. He has re-applied to come back. He will not be at Oregon for sure. Do you not think he will not be accepted academically at ESU?

bigsky33 said:
It is true. He has re-applied to come back. He will not be at Oregon for sure. Do you not think he will not be accepted academically at ESU?

What's your source on this? There's nothing in the media about this at all or any talk at all about it on EWU's board.... The only thing in the media about him is how he'll be missing the first 3 days of the Oregon fall camp.

Don't buy into this, he said Friday he was going to report a few days late...same plan as the last few weeks.

Another jerkoff trolling.

Oh I think he would be accepted academically, just not by his teammates. He kind of tried to leave them for greener pastures, dumping them for that hot program in Oregon. Man it would be hard to take back someone who doesn't really value their own program and their own teammates. He is coming back begging and if they had an ounce of self respect they would let him in to complete his masters, just not to play football.

Potomac Griz said:
bigsky33 said:

What's your source on this? There's nothing in the media about this at all or any talk at all about it on EWU's board.... The only thing in the media about him is how he'll be missing the first 3 days of the Oregon fall camp.

Is there any talk in general on EWU's board?

Just wait and see. He will not be at Oregon. I agree, players at ESU will be not happy. However he has applied to come back. He will be their starting qb based on their weak academics standards.

bigsky33 said:
Just wait and see. He will not be at Oregon. I agree, players at ESU will be not happy. However he has applied to come back. He will be their starting qb based on their weak academics standards.

Just how the hell do you know this? You seem certain... Although your OP says "rumor"

PDXGrizzly said:
Potomac Griz said:
bigsky33 said:

Is there any talk in general on EWU's board?

Not much, but it's picking up since football season is getting closer. Just some discussion about who will win the conference, discussion about their new QB, and of course a some threads on the best place to buy meth.

So yeah, the football discussion at least has picked up a bit over there.

I was 95% sure that msu would be 1-1 to start their season, if true my prediction goes to 100%.

No bull sh-it. It is true. You will not see Vernon in a Oregon uniform. It will be an ESU uniform if he gets accepted back. Do you really think that will no happen?

THREAD KILLER #1
http://registerguard.com/rg/sports/33271368-81/eastern-washington-qb-vernon-adams-accepted-as-uo-graduate-student.html.csp
Hate to spoil the fun but there's this little thing called "research" & if a few of you would do some prior to popping off...it would be very helpful & appreciated.

Adams will wear multiple shades of green, yellow; qhite, black & grey this fall.
And YES I am taking bets on it! Turn the page boys :arrow:

Watching the Griz beat shoota in WA GRIZZY.....overdue
Watching shoota pick apart msu's defense.........priceless

To bad it ain't gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back