• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Way to Stay Classy Cat Fans

mtgrizzly

DONOR
This was sent to Daulton Daums dad this week, can't wait to watch Daulton scorch the poor kitties on the field. Go GRIZ!!

16fb0d28a52115f8e0e6d3f2c8a1a008.jpg
f0fa9ce75c5c4f98379c12edab016ffb.jpg

Proud Griz Man said:
Flathead Cat said:
Alpha has chick handwriting.

:lol: That was a clever response. Except it has a Billings postmark.

The way the USPS is anymore, anything mailed from anywhere in MT either has a Great Falls, Missoula, or Billings postmark.

The key word is written right there on the envelope.

PRESEASON

Bobcats: Winners of the preseason participation ribbon for 5 years running....

I loved the full page newspaper ad a few years ago rooting for Villanova to beat us in the chipper. That's great rivalry stuff right there. This however is a bit over the line...sending that to the Daums is just plain classless. Tools.

Very clever and it is funny...pretty much rules out any Cat fans' that post on egriz as the mastermind behind the prank...

AZGrizFan said:
The key word is written right there on the envelope.

PRESEASON

Bobcats: Winners of the preseason participation ribbon for 5 years running....

Exactly what I was thinking...they really bask in their preseason accolades.

Griz2k said:
I loved the full page newspaper ad a few years ago rooting for Villanova to beat us in the chipper. That's great rivalry stuff right there. This however is a bit over the line...sending that to the Daums is just plain classless. Tools.

There's no context to this letter. Could have been sent by a family friend.

MrTitleist said:
Griz2k said:

Meanwhile the fire sale begins for your Rockies....

MrTitleist said:
Griz2k said:

Nah, I'm sticking with the classless cat fan excuse. It better suits my agenda.

kemajic said:
MrTitleist said:
Griz2k said:

Meanwhile the fire sale begins for your Rockies....

I've been playing Alanis Morissette songs all morning to try to make this better. Not working.

Back