• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caleb Kidder #37

It was a good choice, just rolling my eyes because another website had this information last week and you guys all act like this is cutting edge news.

:coffee:

Sounds like he found out yesterday morning - according to another prior #37. Good for him - he's going to be such a force on the D-line this year! Teams are not going to be prepared for this guy (at least right away).

Off topic but it's strange to think that Kroy was never given 37. Who had it Carson Bender?

UMan said:
Off topic but it's strange to think that Kroy was never given 37. Who had it Carson Bender?

He didn't get it because Utterback had it during all of Kroy's playing time. Utterback redshirted and got it in 2004 - the same year Kroy was a true freshman. As a true freshman Kroy didn't have a chance to impress to be considered for it when it has handed to Utter. Other notables that didn't get it: Colt Anderson, Shann Shillinger, Vince Huntsburger, etc.

Here's a good article about the #37:

http://missoulian.com/college/griz/...cle_3823a8a6-d138-11e0-8d92-001cc4c03286.html

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
It was a good choice, just rolling my eyes because another website had this information last week and you guys all act like this is cutting edge news.

:coffee:

I stay away from the guy-on-guy sites even if it means I get my info a week late on egriz....

Latest posts

Back