• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PUMP UP

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
Pump up videos for 2015-2016 college football season, which is getting close!!! :dance: :party: GO GRIZ

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWnuyuHPos[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjgN8_5GQk[/youtube]

Do "pump up" videos get you pumped up? Or do you get pumped up by the thought of getting pumped up over "pump up" videos? Etc.

I personally pump up before I watch any pump up video. Sometimes, I watch instructional videos on pumping up. Other times, I lower my hoop to seven feet and rip all kinds of Dee Brown dunks in my Reebok Pumps until my wife makes me come inside for dinner.

dee-brown-reebok-pump-1991-dunk-contest.jpg

Wait, did Dee Brown pump up that orange thing on the tongue of his shoes before he jammed that home? It looks like a pump.

AllWeatherFan said:
Wait, did Dee Brown pump up that orange thing on the tongue of his shoes before he jammed that home? It looks like a pump.

You're god damned right, he did. Pumped up and aired out. I usually go with like 20-25 pumps on the right, and 25-30 pumps on the left. Dee always pumped two at a time.

deepump.JPG

It was really the Hexalite cushion technology that made the Reebok Omni Lite Pumps such great shoes. I know when I'm out rocking the rim in my driveway, it's the landings that kill my feet. Just like my guy, 'Nique! Hexalite really helps. Try a pair next time you have an imaginary dunk contest against yourself in your driveway before your wife makes you come in for dinner. You won't be disappointed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c2KUEm2GW8[/youtube]

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
This is how PlayaRape, cotton eyed hoe and a few others get pumped
penile-pump-24.jpg

Sorry for the HiJACK..............

:coffee:

I tried to use one of those things once, but had one hell of a time stuffing my flaccid junk into that little tube. Think 10 pounds of sausage into 5 pounds of casing...

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
penile-pump-24.jpg

I tried to use one of those things once, but had one hell of a time stuffing my flaccid junk into that little tube. Think 10 pounds of sausage into 5 pounds of casing...

Maybe you should have read the directions and tried the open end of the clear plastic cylinder instead of the black tube that connects the pump with the receptacle?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
penile-pump-24.jpg

Maybe you should have read the directions and tried the open end of the clear plastic cylinder instead of the black tube that connects the pump with the receptacle?

I politely asked you to think 10 pounds of sausage into 5 pounds of casing. Try to keep up.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
...........this is getting awkward

Indeed, it is. Explaining to a dullard how it is that he's been bested is to rub salt into the wound. Not my style. Some advice? Just lay low for a few days. Egriz has a short memory, and soon enough you'll be able to come back with your usual inanities, and most folks'll have long forgotten the public humiliation to which you were subjected.
Run along now....

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I don't take advice from a guy that can't even run a cock pump.

But I've personally seen you take a cock pump from a guy who can't even read.

So, I do lots of things I'm not proud of....like post here and watch retard volleyball on ESPN......seriously it on right now. They will probably follow it up with soccer

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
So, I do lots of things I'm not proud of....like post here and watch retard volleyball on ESPN......seriously it on right now. They will probably follow it up with soccer

Why ya gotta bring the gays into it?

CDAGRIZ said:
Try a pair next time you have an imaginary dunk contest against yourself in your driveway before your wife makes you come in for dinner.

I went 40 pumps on the left and 30 on the right. I was David Thompson in my driveway with a 7.5 foot rim. I mean DT before the coke. Then I fixed Mrs. AWF a Beefeater and tonic.

Back