• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Coach Ron Ash Be Named Coach of the Year at the End of the Season?

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Please discuss. And hey, can we please be adults here and not make every single goddamn post about his pants? Thank you!

Ash, will become famous for losing games in November. Coach of the year could very well fall in his lap. Relgion is on his side. However drinking may be hid downfall. If he is to continue coaching he must learn to drink double shots, fart and burp Montana style.

Coach Ron Ash is so good that I have little doubt that cat fans will stage yet another impromptu parade in his honor with about 13:00 minutes remaining in the Brawl.

EverettGriz said:
Coach Ron Ash is so good that I have little doubt that cat fans will stage yet another impromptu parade in his honor with about 13:00 minutes remaining in the Brawl.

It's the best parade of the year! Macy's has nothing on this one!

The obvious answer is, No! The real question is who will he blame when he doesn't win Coach of the Year?

EverettGriz said:

Its turned into a bi-annual tradition. Can't wait to see this years version of the "Trail of Tears"!!

Griz2k said:
Is there a pre-season coach of the year award? Cause that would be more fitting.

Some pants from Target would be more fitting. That doesn't stop the dude from rocking slacks from Greg's Big'n''Tall on the sidelines.

Ursa Major said:
The obvious answer is, No! The real question is who will he blame when he doesn't win Coach of the Year?

The obvious answer to the real question is: some players.
Dude loves to throw players under the bus, like always.

I'm confused, why are the Cat trolls weighing in on every other thread except this one?

:?:

:coffee:

Back