• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I hope we're big enough for the next 8 years.

grizpsych

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/bob-stitt-colorado-school-of-mines-head-coach-offensive-innovator-stitthappens-112114

The way I see it if a coach from UM goes on and coaches at FBS then that is a good thing. It means he has had tremendous success here at UM.

EXCELLENT
this guy seems very balanced as a coach and mentor...........
believes in himself....you can feel the confidence....we are not to be underestimated....bring your best game
love his attitude to elevate the players skill set and mental approach to the game...be a winner, not a whiner
knowledgeable of the game to really bring life and execution to the x's and o's....don't second guess me, i know what I am doing

his lifestyle and coaching will not be compromised by coming to MONTANA....he will enjoy being here and building this program back to the standard it has been...recognition and accomplishments has its price, so, I hear you, hopefully for the next 8 years
would love to be a fly on the wall listening to his preparation regarding the NDSU game. got to be fascinating.

grateful that you made this choice, coach.....go griz

AT LEAST IT IS FINALLY AUGUST

Back