• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is #37 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Why are almost all the players who wear the 37 jersey getting hurt? Pitcher, Utterbeck, Bender, Tripp, Kidder all are hurt. Maybe that is why Beerman never got the number he wanted to have an NFL career?

m79sb.jpg

Why is it dumb? Name one other number that has had that many injuries the last few years, something is going on here and you need to pull your head out of the sand amigo. There is a reason all the 37 players are getting hurt and saying anything less is pure poppycock plain and simple.

You have been reported for personal attacks, they are against the rules. Talk about the topic or just stopp posting your childish ways.

Ignore the facts when players that wear that number get hurt more often than other players.

Big G said:
Ignore the facts when players that wear that number get hurt more often than other players.

I wonder how many Griz fans wearing their #37 jerseys have nagging injuries.....

Big G said:
Why are almost all the players who wear the 37 jersey getting hurt? Pitcher, Utterbeck, Bender, Tripp, Kidder all are hurt. Maybe that is why Beerman never got the number he wanted to have an NFL career?

Ok I'll attempt a serious response:

Pitcher hurt his shoulder in the offseason but played I believe

Injury to Utterback? Don't recall one.

Bender was targeted by a head hunting Weber who was out for blood

Tripp was never hurt

Kidder will be back soon

Also Wagenmann, Featherston, Petek, Crebo, Ericson, Hauck, and Paulson had no serious injuries that I recall.

So as it being "cursed" so far just 1 player, Carson Bender, has had a significant injury in it that ended his career. 1 in 12 players.

Tl:Dr - it's not cursed

...don't know about cursed...
...not a big fan of the #37 deal...
...detracts from the team concept...

... :cool: ...

Big G said:
You have been reported for personal attacks, they are against the rules. Talk about the topic or just stopp posting your childish ways.
???

Big G said:
Why is it dumb? Name one other number that has had that many injuries the last few years, something is going on here and you need to pull your head out of the sand amigo. There is a reason all the 37 players are getting hurt and saying anything less is pure poppycock plain and simple.
What exactly do you believe is happening? Couldn't this just be a string of bad luck? I'm sure other numbers have also seen players injured over the past fifteen years.

Sidney Holmes is still healthy but I do know a guy who tore his dockers and sprained an MCL when he was laughing at this thread.

So I guess there you have it...now we know why Wags is injured at Arizona...the #37 curse has followed him....dam the luck!

grizband said:
Big G said:
What exactly do you believe is happening? Couldn't this just be a string of bad luck? I'm sure other numbers have also seen players injured over the past fifteen years.

1 in 12 players that have worn #37 actually hurt to the point that it cost them the season.... not even bad luck. Big G is just making stuff up.

BWahlberg said:
Big G said:

Ok I'll attempt a serious response:

Pitcher hurt his shoulder in the offseason but played I believe

Injury to Utterback? Don't recall one.

Bender was targeted by a head hunting Weber who was out for blood

Tripp was never hurt

Kidder will be back soon

Also Wagenmann, Featherston, Petek, Crebo, Ericson, Hauck, and Paulson had no serious injuries that I recall.

So as it being "cursed" so far just 1 player, Carson Bender, has had a significant injury in it that ended his career. 1 in 12 players.

Tl:Dr - it's not cursed

I thought Utterback had a foot injury or something, no? Regardless, I'm not defending big g in any way shape or form.

BWahlberg said:
grizband said:
Big G said:

1 in 12 players that have worn #37 actually hurt to the point that it cost them the season.... not even bad luck. Big G is just making stuff up.
I saw your research immediately after I posted. Thanks, Brint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back