• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caleb Kidder Out for Poly. Small DT vs Triple Option?

RayWill

So without Caleb Kidder what does that do to Um against Poly. The two backups seem way to small at DT to stop that potent rush attack. I am a little worried now. Hope he heals quickly for liberty.

It's not like the Griz did all that great with bigger DT's last year, so I guess we'll see.

Yeah, I love Tonga but Poly pretty much made him ineffective last year. Actually made the entire Griz defense ineffective.With or without Kidder, this was probably gonna be a shootout anyway

havgrizfan said:
Yeah, I love Tonga but Poly pretty much made him ineffective last year. Actually made the entire Griz defense ineffective.With or without Kidder, this was probably gonna be a shootout anyway
I'm hoping the stitt wrinkles he alluded to will give us a lift. God I hate the triple option

Hope they can score more than 40 with that triple option, because were gonna at least hit that, and last time I checked, Kidder didnt play WR!

Will Kidder ever play more than a game or two before going down again? Seems like he is never healthy. Thin at both lines, is the result of poor recruiting by the Delaney staff. It rares its ugly head once again.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Will Kidder ever play more than a game or two before going down again? Seems like he is never healthy. Thin at both lines, is the result of poor recruiting by the Delaney staff. It rares its ugly head once again.

It is the curse of #37....

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Kid almost lost his leg and you talk shit like this about him.

Griz fans

SMH

LongTimeCatFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Griz fans

SMH

Hey, you bastard....don't lump him in with the rest of us. :evil: :evil:

AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Griz fans

SMH

Hey, you bastard....don't lump him in with the rest of us. :evil: :evil:

He's yours...

ALL YOURS

Atlanta Griz1 said:

You do realize that Delaney's recruits are just now at MOST RS JR's, don't you? And that class he had to inherit 90% of Pflu's recruits because he wasn't named head coach until March....but keep spewing bullshit...shows your true colors.

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Talk about clueless!!!!

Atlanta Griz1 said:

says the little man

Didn't they mention last week that the NDSU Oline averaged 50 lbs more per player? I think in the end we will be OK.

Not so much how big they are but the fact they execute so well. These guys know the triple option. Has any one mentioned we have to be able to stop the dive and limit their yardage on first down ;)

Latest posts

Back