• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bob Stitt Quotes

mtgrizrule

Let me start it, let's keep this going. The resounding quote from him after the NDSU game that has me excited.
"We don't lose in our own stadium!" I absolutely love that statement. That is the head coach setting the tone, cockiness, and swagger he is restoring in the program. I will say it again. Haslam hit a grand slam with the Stitt hire. :thumb:

"You're nervous when you're not prepared. Our guys are prepared."

"We're going to recruit this state and we're going to win this state every year."

"We're here to get our swagger back."

"We're here to win."

"Play the game like it's supposed to be played."

"There's no place like Montana and Washington-Grizzly Stadium."

Following NDSU win, "Here's my statement: how bout that!"

On going for it on fourth down, "Everybody's got to get used to that."

"We didn't come to play today to be second. We came here to win."

I love this guy. Griz football is going to go far with Coach Stitt!

"You don't win football games by being afraid to fail. We're going to play to win."
"Saturday was the most fun day of my life."

Reporter: Do you ever second guess yourself when you call some of those unconventional plays?

Stitt: "No."

Bob Stitt to Gil Brandt on Twitter
We called our favorite "trick" play on the last play for the win "Iso Left" # Old School

TCCGRIZ said:
We called our favorite "trick" play on the last play for the win "Iso Left" # Old School

Best tweet of the weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When was the last time NDSU had 92 plays thrown at them

We got them right where weren't them, their defense is going to have a tough time walking out for the second half

When I end up punting I feel like I quit

Jim Rome: Whats your favorite Vegas Buffet.

Stitt: Caesar's Palace, hands down....

haha can we appreciate the character we have for a coach.....he loves two things in life football and Vegas buffets!!!!

In response to a question about how he felt right after the last touchdown:

"I've been coaching a long time and I've never had a feeling like that before".

That shit is epic^^^^ haha one of my favorites

"I really feel like our team is ready to go hit individuals from another institution of higher learning."

TCCGRIZ said:

this. by far my favorite so far.

Back