• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TiVO/DVR Rec (Add-1hr)

NewPapaBear

Heard from a lot of friends who were besides themselves because the missed the last drive or even more of the 4th quarter. Beacuse coach Stitt & the offense runs so many plays I would recommend to add a minimum of 1hr (60-90 mins more) to your recordings so you get the complete game. Happy viewing & re-viewing!

I recorded the NDSU game. I also recorded the 33 minute Sportscenter AFTER the game.

STILL missed the entire last drive.

FML

Add the EXTRA time to the game recording first & then you can set the timer for the secondary programming on its own as well to get all you want.

AZGrizFan said:
I recorded the NDSU game. I also recorded the 33 minute Sportscenter AFTER the game.

FML
I know its not the same, but YouTube has the whole game in 720 if you want to watch. ESPN3 has been a total pain for the replay.

As it has the NCAA logo on the video, I assume it legal and going to be available forever.

PhxGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

FML
I know its not the same, but YouTube has the whole game in 720 if you want to watch. ESPN3 has been a total pain for the replay.

As it has the NCAA logo on the video, I assume it legal and going to be available forever.

Pretty damn good quality on youtube also. It would be great if we could get all the games on youtube.

PhxGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

FML

Yes, I watched that Monday at work on my 60" TV in my office. That's how I roll....

"How about a holding call you piece of shit"! Can clearly be heard when they show the replay of Jones' catch that got the overturn.

AZGrizFan said:
PhxGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

FML

Yes, I watched that Monday at work on my 60" TV in my office. That's how I roll....

now that's how I want to roll right there!

Back