• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

over/under

Common sense would tell you Under based on history/weather, etc. Common sense also told me the Griz would lose last week. This is Stitt were talking about

Over

Over on the passing. At this point in the season CP's defense has been practicing mainly against their own offense. Cal Poly is mostly a running team so it stands to reason that they will defend the run better (for now). Sure their scout team will do what they can but they haven't played against anything like Stitt's offense thus far. We worry that the TO is hard to defend well so is the hurry-up when you have so many excellent receivers. Over for sure.

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizfan95 said:
Over/under five 4th down conversion attempts?

Over

I would agree. Unlike NDSU, Poly now knows that they have keep the ball away from the Griz O. Their TOP could be high thus impacting
UM's offensive stats.

Well, given that they RARELY pass, thus never stopping the clock, their TOP will be high regardless. Last year we had the ball 25 1/2 minutes against them (not much different than the NDSU game this year) and ran 58 plays. FIFTY EIGHT. We should see 90 in that time this game.

Will be interesting to see how the offensive game plan may change from week to week. My guess is at times the change will be drastic from one game to the next. Keeps us guessing. Keeps the opponent guessing. I think with Stitt.....you never know what you're gonna get.

signedbewildered said:
Will be interesting to see how the offensive game plan may change from week to week. My guess is at times the change will be drastic from one game to the next. Keeps us guessing. Keeps the opponent guessing. I think with Stitt.....you never know what you're gonna get.

That's basically what he said on the coaches show. When defenses start getting him figured out he changes things up. He said the offense last year at Mines didn't look anything like it did when he started due to all the changes over the years.

Back