• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tripp on roster bubble

Griz90

A training camp injury for Jordan Tripp has put the former Griz linebacker squarely on the roster bubble as the Miami Dolphins pare down their roster to the final 53 by 4pm eastern time Saturday. Tripps' ankle injury early in training camp opened the door for 4 un-drafted free-agent linebackers to compete for his spot. There are three of the 4 remaining after a roster cut was made earlier today. It is now wait and see for Tripp.

No guarantees but my favorite Dolphins beat writer Omar Kelly, who is very critical, but usually accurate, of the team he covers, is predicting Jordan Tripp will make the final roster due to his significant contribution on special teams. Here's to hoping that he's right. I say he makes it.

Griz90 said:
No guarantees but my favorite Dolphins beat writer Omar Kelly, who is very critical, but usually accurate, of the team he covers, is predicting Jordan Tripp will make the final roster due to his significant contribution on special teams. Here's to hoping that he's right. I say he makes it.
Omar is one of the best beat writers in league. Not just accurate with Miami but throughout the league...great follow on Twitter.

Griz90 said:

This will be the true test on whether or not the #37 is cursed or not. LOL.....

Back