• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Bob Stitt’s Fun and Lethal Offense Actually Works

MiningCityGrizFan

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GrizFanNews/status/639897633268596736[/tweet]

http://www.grizfannews.com/how-bob-stitts-fun-and-lethal-offense-actually-works/

Great article and analysis, especially on how teams try to defend it. This offense is going to get even more exciting once the players are close to 100% on the same page and more wrinkles are introduced.

I am not in favor of disclosing all our secrets. Why not let opposing coaches figure out their defenses rather than telling them why our offense works? If I know where the elk are living I'm not going to put an ad in the Missoulian telling everyone where they are.

62GRIZ said:
I am not in favor of disclosing all our secrets. Why not let opposing coaches figure out their defenses rather than telling them why our offense works? If I know where the elk are living I'm not going to put an ad in the Missoulian telling everyone where they are.
They're stitts "secrets" and he's made it abundantly clear that he likes sharing. Normally I'd be in agreement that it's better that opposing coaches don't know, but stitts also made it clear that knowing it isn't the same as doing it or stopping it.

Dont worry he only runs the top secret plays in the beginning of the third quarte when there's no one to see.

It is the new "Huck-the-ball-about" that is the all out rage during these first quarter periods.

In the dark it shines as you will notice. Way to fast for scat lovers even in a snow storm!

GRIZFAN20 said:
Great article and analysis, especially on how teams try to defend it. This offense is going to get even more exciting once the players are close to 100% on the same page and more wrinkles are introduced.

For you Griz fans having a bad Sunday here's some more easily digestible Kool-Aid from the "Happy Times" :mrgreen:

Thanks Teton. It helps to be able to reach out and vent our frustrations to someone who's used to annual train wreck seasons.

Teton Cat said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

For you Griz fans having a bad Sunday here's some more easily digestible Kool-Aid from the "Happy Times" :mrgreen:

I never understand people who take a game so seriously that they have to dance on the grave of someone. Real Classy. And before you say it, yeah, I know that there are griz fans who would do the same thing, but at some point don't you want to be a better man?

grizatwork said:
Teton Cat said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

I never understand people who take a game so seriously that they have to dance on the grave of someone. Real Classy. And before you say it, yeah, I know that there are griz fans who would do the same thing, but at some point don't you want to be a better man?

C'mon, we've been over this. "Griz lose" is like nine spots ahead of "Cats win" on every Cat fan's priority list. "Griz players get arrested" is even above "Cats win" on the list. This was a great weekend for lil' bro. Let them celebrate. Congrats, Cats.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizatwork said:
Teton Cat said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

C'mon, we've been over this. "Griz lose" is like nine spots ahead of "Cats win" on every Cat fan's priority list. "Griz players get arrested" is even above "Cats win" on the list. This was a great weekend for lil' bro. Let them celebrate. Congrats, Cats.

You got that right CDA.....as my old college rodeo coach used to say "if you want them to buck you have
to use the SHARP spurs".......it worked :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizatwork said:
Teton Cat said:

You got that right CDA.....as my old college rodeo coach used to say "if you want them to buck you have
to use the SHARP spurs".......it worked :mrgreen:

HAHA! That's classic!

Back