• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Bar in SLC???

gotgame.... Not sure how many will be down at Gracie's tonight. Night games are difficult to watch there with the large crowds they get. They have the bar music turned up and wont be able to listen to the game so we tend to skip the night games. We had about 30 down there last week and will plan on being there for all the day games the rest of the season I will probably take this one in at home being its on TV

umgrizfan said:
gotgame.... Not sure how many will be down at Gracie's tonight. Night games are difficult to watch there with the large crowds they get. They have the bar music turned up and wont be able to listen to the game so we tend to skip the night games. We had about 30 down there last week and will plan on being there for all the day games the rest of the season I will probably take this one in at home being its on TV

Dropped cable for Netflix and Hulu Plus awhile back, so no choice but to check out Gracie's. Sports is the one major drawback to that strategy. As long as I can see it, I don't care all that much about the sound. Hopefully there will still be a few fellow Griz fans in the house.

Back