• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV for Cal-Poly game

To get to All-Access at gogriz.com, click the schedules(football), Cal-Poly (details), and the watch button. You then will have to log-in/pay up to see the game. I think it is $9.95 a month and it is the same video as TV.

Does GoGriz All Access make the game available afterwards? Do they keep the games up all season?

Grizz Man said:
Does GoGriz All Access make the game available afterwards? Do they keep the games up all season?
I'm pretty sure you can re watch the game. That's the way it was the last time I paid for it.

Does anyone know if Griz All-Access will show games broadcasted by Root Sports? I know in the past I wasn't able to get some games on All-Access even with a paid subscription. I might go the 24 hour route since Cal Poly seems to be the only game on there this month (only $3 difference but then don't have to remember to cancel subscription later). BTW, for the year, there's only four games (Cal Poly today, WSU & PSU next month, and ISU in November) that will be available on Griz "All-Access" if Root blocks out the online audience. Hopefully, the Big Sky's new EverSport deal will help some of us out...

Actually, PSU & ISU are away games so not sure if they will even be on All-Access but should at least be on the conference's site.

DoubleNicks said:
Does anyone know if Griz All-Access will show games broadcasted by Root Sports? I know in the past I wasn't able to get some games on All-Access even with a paid subscription. I might go the 24 hour route since Cal Poly seems to be the only game on there this month (only $3 difference but then don't have to remember to cancel subscription later). BTW, for the year, there's only four games (Cal Poly today, WSU & PSU next month, and ISU in November) that will be available on Griz "All-Access" if Root blocks out the online audience. Hopefully, the Big Sky's new EverSport deal will help some of us out...
This isn't a Root broadcast. Rather, it's an SVX/Cowell's media (I think) broadcast. So, there is a chance that the stream will be the TV broadcast.

grizpsych said:
DoubleNicks said:
This isn't a Root broadcast. Rather, it's an SVX/Cowell's media (I think) broadcast. So, there is a chance that the stream will be the TV broadcast.
Yep, knew that. Sorry, was just thinking out loud and wondering about future games to help me choose what plan to order tonight...

Unread postby grizpsych » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:21 am

Grizz Man wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can re watch the game. That's the way it was the last time I paid for it.

Thanks, grizpsych!

Back