• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Defense: Legion of Boom?

Re: Did Bignell's hit set the tone for 2015?

postby Catfanatic84 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:04 am

catsrback76 wrote:
So, IF MSU wants to jack up the crowd for the next home game...take the video screen, dial up the sound and lead the Tunnel runout with the video of Mac's great hit! That will work!!! 8)

I love it....the "Cat Hit Video"....imagine the reaction seeing a series of Cats leveling the opposing team....Boom! The opponents would be shakin' in their boots!

Slim pickin's with your D. Probably have a lot more footage for a "Cat missed tackle video."

Haha, dude was tiny and looked like a high schooler. Nice try. "Did bignells hit set the tone for 2015" haha......needed a good laugh today

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Haha, dude was tiny and looked like a high schooler. Nice try. "Did bignells hit set the tone for 2015" haha......needed a good laugh today

Yep. The hit was basically child abuse. I hope the kids dad kicked Bignell's ass after the game.

Pretty sure stitts school of mines beat Lewis 56-14 or something like that last year. So glad we didn't have a game like that, or western state, or panhandle college of olkla-whocares. Definitely glad we had something to cheer for other than a lackluster win over ft pee uuu wwww

snap said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Yep. The hit was basically child abuse. I hope the kids dad kicked Bignell's ass after the game.

Ha! On Twitter, some white guy who is a BlackLivesMatter dough brain said this hit was racist oppression because it was a big white guy lighting up a little black guy.

LongTimeCatFan said:
snap said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Ha! On Twitter, some white guy who is a BlackLivesMatter dough brain said this hit was racist oppression because it was a big white guy lighting up a little black guy.

tell me that you're joking.

LongTimeCatFan said:
snap said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Haha, now that made me laugh [emoji23]

Heard the kitty announcers proclaim how genuinely nice it was of Ron Ash and his kittens to host a team built with almost all the starters being young and younger....most of them either true freshman or red shirt freshman.....

How embarassing......like hitting a girl?

Back