• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champions Center Visioning Completed

WGCS_Areal.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
And the stadium just got a little louder :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yep. That South End Zone will be a little bit louder once that beauty is built!

If the stadium expands are they building this so that another level can be built on top?

putter said:
If the stadium expands are they building this so that another level can be built on top?

AJ Mazzolini retweeted
Kent Haslam ‏@KentHaslam 40m40 minutes ago
@MrTitleist no. Process started 2 yrs ago with a stadium master plan that accounted for expansions.

putter said:

Kind of looks like it. But probably would be offices/suites, not stands. Although I have no clue, just looks like it could support something like that down the road.

yellowstone60 said:
putter said:

AJ Mazzolini retweeted
Kent Haslam ‏@KentHaslam 40m40 minutes ago
@MrTitleist no. Process started 2 yrs ago with a stadium master plan that accounted for expansions.

:thumb:

Looks awesome. I'm curious to see what it looks like from inside the stadium. U of WA new football building has cool patios decks for the head coach and other coaches. Montana has done such a great job with the additions...they all blend in perfectly.

I could see the west expansion curving around into the south endzone and sitting on top of the Champions Center.

Will they be moving the Hall of Champions into this building. I always walk through it and an disappointed seeing the countless pictures on the ground of the display cases. Wish they would take care of it a little more.

Back