• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz are 1-2 since I left the board, I'm back

Bisonation

Ok guys, it's obvious you need me here in order to win.

1-2 since I left sucks (you're hurting our rankings) step it up and reel off 8 straight so you can come to the fargodome and play us in the quarter finals!

But in all seriousness, sorry I left and you had a losing record, this thread should guarantee you a win Saturday :thumb:

Bisonation said:

1-2 since I left sucks (you're hurting our rankings) step it up and reel off 8 straight so you can come to the fargodome and play us in the quarter finals!

But in all seriousness, sorry I left and you had a losing record, this thread should guarantee you a win Saturday :thumb:
Guess you got all your turnips harvested. :thumb: You and Big G come back at the same time, that Harvest Moon thing must be literal.

Grizbeer said:
Bisonation said:

Guess you got all your turnips harvested. :thumb: You and Big G come back at the same time, that Harvest Moon thing must be literal.

Hope Neil plays "Harvest Moon" tonight!

Hmmmm....your return to egriz wouldn't be because the Griz are playing two of the weakest conference teams now would it? I don't think your return will matter much.....The Griz would win the next two games with or without you,

Back