• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Calm!

Umista

DONOR
:thumb: I am liking the "new calm" on E-griz.

It seems we have begun to relax and carry on without getting so damned excited over all the small things. Along with the absence of Griz fans back biting each other over dumb issues that don't amount to fifty cents worth of dog poo... And zero to do with football!

Of course we still need to put up with trolls from other teams pouring rain on our team but over all this place is getting downright smooth.

Some might credit the heavy muscle of Sir Payton and that has helped but over all we are talking football and have left the Mo Club rumbles and threats and are moving along. We do have a pretty damn good football team and it is showing.

Now back to drinking and eating while I wait for two o'clock Saturday! :thumb:

montanaguy said:
I don't come here for "calm". This is my daily entertainment and I like it chippy.

Oh, eff off, mg. You don't even know the meaning of "chippy". It's obviousl you've never played the game and "your" a complete idiot. Your post was pure poppycock, and you've been reported to the mods for a failure to include a personal attack.

:cool:

Umista said:

It seems we have begun to relax and carry on without getting so damned excited over all the small things. Along with the absence of Griz fans back biting each other over dumb issues that don't amount to fifty cents worth of dog poo... And zero to do with football!

Of course we still need to put up with trolls from other teams pouring rain on our team but over all this place is getting downright smooth.

Some might credit the heavy muscle of Sir Payton and that has helped but over all we are talking football and have left the Mo Club rumbles and threats and are moving along. We do have a pretty damn good football team and it is showing.

BAM!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ftc-skate-shop.png

Umista said:

You are showing the effects of living north of the border. The BC forest fire season took out enough grow ops that it's wafted over you and that explains the relaxed attitude. You'll be wanting to punt on third down and buy gas by the litre and no doot aboot it. But yeah I agree, nice to see football again on a football sight.

EverettGriz said:
montanaguy said:
I don't come here for "calm". This is my daily entertainment and I like it chippy.

Oh, eff off, mg. You don't even know the meaning of "chippy". It's obviousl you've never played the game and "your" a complete idiot. Your post was pure poppycock, and you've been reported to the mods for a failure to include a personal attack.

:cool:
You should be "band" for this hurtful post.

Back