• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jeremy Calhoun

uofmman1122

DONOR
I figured this might be the case when Logwood went down, but it looks like Calhoun has been activated.

I think he's the first true freshman to play, right?

bgbigdog said:
uofmman1122 said:
Awesome TD.

This kid already looks like our best or second best RB.

Second to whom?
I like Logwood a lot. Looks like Calhoun might have nabbed a starting spot, considering how ineffective Nguyen has looked.

Thought Calhoun looked good. Definitely looked the part.. Nice to get a freshman from California a TD. I'm sure we had some cali recruits watching or there in person.

grizaremoregooder said:
Wow factor, kid gets going fast after one step gonna to be a star here. Looked like Travon Van with that number 8 on.
Maybe without all the dancing

Cali Calhoun looks better than I thought and he might just be the back we have been needing. Needs more game time and he could be hugh as we move along.

Thank god it has been very frustrating watching our running backs. They hardly ever fall forward when they
Get hit. I think he is going to be a good one.....

Thank god it has been very frustrating watching our running backs. They hardly ever fall forward when they
Get hit. I think he is going to be a good one.....

Spanky said:
A couple of the insiders on the board were convinced he wouldn't play this year.
I'm sure the preference was to redshirt him but with injuries and the ineptness of our running game they had to do something

Back