• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

North Dakota beats Portland State

I watched quite a bit of this game. Portland State scored on their first play of the game, after that, North Dakota pretty much controlled the game.

I have seen both of these team play they both have solid defenses and very suspect offenses (sound familiar?). There is not a complete team in the Big Sky Conference this season.

I'm glad we have ND at WaGriz this year! The Alerus Center is not a good place for the "Road Show"

grizeyes said:
I'm glad we have ND at WaGriz this year! The Alerus Center is not a good place for the "Road Show"
I hope we beat the shit out of UND for all the cheap shots on JJ last year.

mtgrizrule said:
GRIZ and UND are only good to great defenses in the conference. UND beating PSU is no surprise to me.

SUU is playing good defense:

9/3 at Utah State L 9 - 12
9/12 at South Dakota State L 10 - 55
9/19 vs. Northern Colorado W 30 - 3
9/26 vs. Brevard College W 55 - 7
10/2 at Weber State W 44 - 0

And might make it through the conference with only one loss due to their easy league schedule. NO EWU or UM

10/17 vs. Sacramento State 8:00 ET
10/24 at UC Davis 7:00 ET
10/31 vs. Cal Poly 5:00 ET
11/7 at Montana State 3:40 ET
11/14 at Portland State 5:05 ET
11/21 vs. Northern Arizona

PhxGriz said:
grizeyes said:
I hope we beat the shit out of UND for all the cheap shots on JJ last year.
AGREED! I bet the staff will remind the boys, if they even need to.

Back