• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Weber Score Predictions

Paytonlives

Staff member
Man... Isn't it time for the Griz to put this Offense together?

Griz 62
Weber 7

Yes Weber is really bad.

Waaayyy past time Payton. I'm going to reserve my prediction and simply look forward to them getting the Offense back on track and executing instead of barely sputtering... Griz win tho, Go D!

For the first time since game 1, the O gets on track, starts....clicking... and really....gets....going....and....breaks....30...points.....barely.
Griz 31
Weber 13

GO GRIZ!

Griz are TOUGH to be beat at home, the #1 team in the country can't even win here.

Weber, a bottom tier team in the BSC, won't even get out of the locker that the Griz shove/bully them in! It's going to be a convincing win. (HOPEFULLY :lol: )

grizeyes said:
For the first time since game 1, the O gets on track, starts....clicking... and really....gets....going....and....breaks....30...points.....barely.
Griz 31
Weber 13

GO GRIZ!

sounds about right

+1

At this point, all the Griz will need is a field goal to win this game. You could honestly get up 3-0, take a knee 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs punt on 4th repeat the whole game and you will still easily handle our anemic offense. Our defense is usually good, but our QB's have thrown more TD's for the other team than ours. I am guessing that your defense scores more TD's than your offense this week.

ajwildcat said:
At this point, all the Griz will need is a field goal to win this game. You could honestly get up 3-0, take a knee 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs punt on 4th repeat the whole game and you will still easily handle our anemic offense. Our defense is usually good, but our QB's have thrown more TD's for the other team than ours. I am guessing that your defense scores more TD's than your offense this week.

:lol: Not really funny. Sorry.
I remember when Weber was a game that made many Griz fans pretty nervous. Hopefully we can use this game to get some of our own issued ironed out and walk away with a comfortable win.
GO GRIZ!

It was posted on the Weber forum and another thread here but it is really funny.

"Its Odd that UM has scheduled two BYE weeks in a row." Oct 10th and 17th.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Griz are TOUGH to be beat at home, the #1 team in the country can't even win here.

Weber, a bottom tier team in the BSC, won't even get out of the locker that the Griz shove/bully them in! It's going to be a convincing win. (HOPEFULLY :lol: )

How do you explain then, the loss to Cal Poly?

reinell30 said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Turnovers, poor execution when we had a chance to put the game to bed, and a miraculous FG by a freshman kicker?

reinell30 said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

I would say that needing a 49 yard FG, with 4 seconds remaining to play, a TOUGH victory for Cal Poly.

Back