• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber Board

Nothing like having a sense of humor on your way to the gallows...

God, it would suck to be a Weber fan....or a UNC, SUU, NAU, UCD, PSU, Cal Poly, UND, EWU, MSU, Suck State or ISU fan for that matter....

These Weber fans have obviously not seen the Griz play this year. No reason they cannot win this game. No reason at all.

Raider said:
These Weber fans have obviously not seen the Griz play this year. No reason they cannot win this game. No reason at all.

I mean, other than the fact that they haven't won in Missoula since 1987, and even lost at home to the worst Griz team since that year in 2012.

But sure, no reason at all.

Htowngriz said:
Raider said:

I mean, other than the fact that they haven't won in Missoula since 1987, and even lost at home to the worst Griz team since that year in 2012.

Wow. Nothing like having your head in the sand.

Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
Raider said:

Uhh, okay? You'll have to forgive me if I'm not overly worried about a team that just got annihilated by SUU and whose only wins are over UNC and Sac State.

I guess if the game is close or we lose you can say I told ya so, and I'll start looking at the glass as half empty going forward, but I'm not seeing this as anything other than a comfortable win.

Htowngriz said:
Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
Raider said:

Uhh, okay? You'll have to forgive me if I'm not overly worried about a team that just got annihilated by SUU and whose only wins are over UNC and Sac State.

I guess if the game is close or we lose you can say I told ya so, and I'll start looking at the glass as half empty going forward, but I'm not seeing this as anything other than a comfortable win.

Good gawd. I realize you are full "Griz Fan" so this is probably pointless, but did you happen to watch the UCDavis game? 0-4 squad that made the Griz look like shit, and you are telling me you are not worried about Weber and your justification is how they have looked so far? Get a clue lady.

The Griz are not the Griz anymore, and won't be for the foreseeable future. At some point you guys (and gals) are going to have to wake up. It doesn't mean you love the Griz any less.

Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
Raider said:
Htowngriz said:

Good gawd. I realize you are full "Griz Fan" so this is probably pointless, but did you happen to watch the UCDavis game? 0-4 squad that made the Griz look like shit, and you are telling me you are not worried about Weber and your justification is how they have looked so far? Get a clue lady.

The Griz are not the Griz anymore, and won't be for the foreseeable future. At some point you guys (and gals) are going to have to wake up. It doesn't mean you love the Griz any less.

I'd say it wasn't UC Davis that made the Griz look like shit, but the Griz offense that made itself look like shit. :twocents:

Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
Raider said:

Get a grip, you goddamn drama queen. We're less than halfway into the first season with a new coach and entirely new offensive system and playing with a backup QB. Maybe try using a little perspective before you start writing off the program entirely. :roll:

AZGrizFan said:

God, it would suck to be a....EWU fan ....

Including EWU on your list? Really? That same team that's 5-1 vs UM the past 5 seasons? Certainly a healthy dose of suck-age going on there. :?

The smack to other team's fans is expected but the numbers don't lie..........EWU's owned the Griz the last 5 years.

Here's a proposal: Those wearing maroon colored glasses TAKE THEM OFF! Those not wearing maroon colored glasses PUT THEM ON! Observe and re-post, sharing your insight.

MT Jack said:
AZGrizFan said:

God, it would suck to be a....EWU fan ....

Including EWU on your list? Really? That same team that's 5-1 vs UM the past 5 seasons? Certainly a healthy dose of suck-age going on there. :?

The smack to other team's fans is expected but the numbers don't lie..........EWU's owned the Griz the last 5 years.

And yet it would still suck to be an ewoo fan. Just sayin.

And as a an aside, did Raider lose a bet or something?

AZGrizFan said:

God, it would suck to be a Weber fan....or a UNC, SUU, NAU, UCD, PSU, Cal Poly, UND, EWU, MSU, Suck State or ISU fan for that matter....

We always have basketball to cheer us back up... I think Coach Hill has the team on the upswing, our defense has been pretty good, however we (like many other teams) are a QB away from being a above average football team. Jadrian Clark as you will see on Saturday can't hit the broadside of the barn. He skipped a 10 yard pass off the turf 5 yards in front of a receiver Friday night. Overthrows, behind the receiver, he has a strong arm, but no touch. His best play of the year was he laid out a DB that intercepted one of this passes. :roll: He is good enough for Weber to beat crappier teams (Suck St. UNC) but that's about it.

wsucatfan said:
We always have basketball to cheer us back up... I think Coach Hill has the team on the upswing, our defense has been pretty good,
Did they miss the SUU game?

Back