• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GET BACK IN YOUR FREAKING SEATS!

blackfootipa

DONOR
LET'S GO. IT'S EWASH. IT'S DO OR DIE. EVERY MINUTE OF THE GAME COUNTS. GET YOUR ARSES BACK IN YOUR SEATS FOR THE 3RD QUARTER. I WOULD PREFER TO WATCH MY FAVORITE TEAM MAKE A LITTLE RUN HERE.

Agreed. Regardless of playoff chances, we need to beat the skeags and the scats. Would be a good ending to a NEW year.

I've never seen this topic before. Great idea! The fans should get back in their seats for the start of the 3Q. I concur.

They should stop the game for 10 minutes with 5 minutes left in the second quarter and let everybody who wants out to leave, then they would be back for the start of the third.

Nothing happens then anyway except missed FG's and such.

This raises the question. What is more important tailgating or supporting the Griz. As for me, I never leave WAGriz at half time.

The only one that:

Does not leave his seat ever.
Does not take a pee break the entire game.
Does not drink take drugs or look at girls.
Always sits, never stands.
Does not leave early.
Comes an hour before game time.
Never groans after a bad offensive series.

After I said all those things I knew none of you would believe me. And I don't...

We pride our selves as being the best fans in our division and 10,000 so called Griz fans miss half of the 3rd qt. This looks bad, it feels bad, and it certainly is bad. I really enjoy tailgating at our games, but lets get back in our seats and support these kids.

Did anyone watch Carolina and Green Bay on Sunday? The stadium was half full at 3rd quarter kickoff and their fans aren't allowed to leave the stadium. I thought Montana only had these kinds of problems?

You should all be better fathers, too! And give your grandmother a call once in awhile. Maybe don't have one more beer at bowling league and instead get home so you can watch the late news with your wife. And fix the gate on Saturday; it's seriously been that way for a year. Vegas with the boys? Ha! Try Rapid City with the kids. And you have to drive the rented minivan, so it'll be Arnold Palmers all the live long day for you.

CDAGRIZ said:
You should all be better fathers, too! And give your grandmother a call once in awhile. Maybe don't have one more beer at bowling league and instead get home so you can watch the late news with your wife. And fix the gate on Saturday; it's seriously been that way for a year. Vegas with the boys? Ha! Try Rapid City with the kids. And you have to drive the rented minivan, so it'll be Arnold Palmers all the live long day for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do we really have to do Rapid City? And maybe just plain lemonade? Just asking.

Back