• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU/Griz Part Deux ?? 12/5 ??

Bisonation

Yes I'm calling this will happen:

NDSU wins, gets #2 seed
Griz wins , gets into playoffs.

in NCAA's FCS Regionalization mode they have UNI @ Montana in round 1, winner goes to NDSU.

what say you? and how much dam fun will that be! :shock: :shock:

:clap: :clap: :thumb: Silenting the Yellow/Green mess in that Sh#$% hole :clap: would be awesome to have GrizNation clean house in that little garage. Go Griz

Hell yeah! I'd take that draw in a heartbeat! Not an easy draw, but to be the best you gotta beat the best, and the bison remain the best IMO....bring on the rematch

I wouldn't like it much. Beating any team twice in a season is extra tough. What am I saying???? Hell yeah, the Griz would love to do it again!

http://nobowls.com/

I know that these brackets are just somebody prognosticating but this one has us against Southern Utah in the first round and then headed to Portland State if we get past that. If things do shake out the way this bracket is projecting I sure hope it is wrong I would rather not be playing to big sky conference teams in a row

Fahque said:

I know that these brackets are just somebody prognosticating but this one has us against Southern Utah in the first round and then headed to Portland State if we get past that. If things do shake out the way this bracket is projecting I sure hope it is wrong I would rather not be playing to big sky conference teams in a row

It's possible. They try to avoid scheduling conference teams in the initial round, but I believe they make an exception if the teams didn't play one another during the season.

However, if SUU wins the conference, I doubt they would send them on the road to another BSC team.

Grisly Fan said:
I wouldn't like it much. Beating any team twice in a season is extra tough. What am I saying???? Hell yeah, the Griz would love to do it again!

I wouldn't either! I hate to see fat people cry. I think it's because they look like babies. Perhaps it trips some biological nurturing trigger. Doesn't matter. It confuses me and I don't like it.

EverettGriz said:
However, if SUU wins the conference, I doubt they would send them on the road to another BSC team.

I think the Big Sky changed the rules immediately following the year we won the Big Sky and had to play Idaho at Idaho to where the league champion would host any playoff games.

Southern Utah would actually host Helena Capital and than travel to Billings West...holding on point to their daunting schedule theyve played to this point.

EverettGriz said:
Fahque said:

It's possible. They try to avoid scheduling conference teams in the initial round, but I believe they make an exception if the teams didn't play one another during the season.

First round hosts are determined by bids, and SUU has as much chance of outbidding us as Ron Ash does of getting an FBS job...

I'd love to see that, however we both still have something in our way....let's keep it in perspective.

Htowngriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Fahque said:

First round hosts are determined by bids, and SUU has as much chance of outbidding us as Ron Ash does of getting an FBS job...

Oh, I fully understand that. I just don't think the committee would make SUU come here if they win the conference. Missoula will host, just not against SUU. I'd think UNI would be a more likely first round opponent in Missoula.

EverettGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Fahque said:

Oh, I fully understand that. I just don't think the committee would make SUU come here if they win the conference. Missoula will host, just not against SUU. I'd think UNI would be a more likely first round opponent in Missoula.

UNI fans would throw their hands up in the air if they had to travel to Missoula to face the Griz again! :lol:

get'em_griz said:
EverettGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
EverettGriz said:

UNI fans would throw their hands up in the air if they had to travel to Missoula to face the Griz again! :lol:

Would they wave them like they just don't care?

Griz2k said:
get'em_griz said:
EverettGriz said:
Htowngriz said:

Would they wave them like they just don't care?

wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif

Htowngriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Fahque said:

This

Bisonation said:
Yes I'm calling this will happen:

NDSU wins, gets #2 seed
Griz wins , gets into playoffs.

in NCAA's FCS Regionalization mode they have UNI @ Montana in round 1, winner goes to NDSU.

what say you? and how much dam fun will that be! :shock: :shock:
NDSU may get the #2 seed based on their rep but they don't deserve it. They have 2 FCS losses. If JSU, Coastal, and Mcnesse win out they all should be seeded higher. Jacksonville st #1, Mcnesse St #2, Coastal #3, NDSU #4. Mcnesse would be undefeated, the other 2 would only have one loss, and Jacksonville would be FCS undefeated. That would trump NDSU's resume, sure they have good wins but sorry 2 losses means you should not get the top two seed.

Back