• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good acting, bad reffing

ronangrizfan

As all of you sugarcoat here with rosy palms celebrate this successful season, remember a most blatant call for roughing the punter dictated the tone for the rest of the game. Junior high refs wouldn't haven't screwed that call up.

However,keep coating my screen with sugar and I'll keep using a napkin to clean it off. To playorape,sales person at freds appliances and ONLY appliances,and also grizzly of best buy, if I were your manager, you would be written up for non-performance of duty and a second write up for stupidity. Get back to work, both of you.

GOmjWOg.jpg

JonSnow said:
Did that call get us all our 54 points or am I missing something?

No but the cats would've scored a 12 point TD to tie it that drive...they just know it!

ronangrizfan said:
As all of you sugarcoat here with rosy palms celebrate this successful season, remember a most blatant call for roughing the punter dictated the tone for the rest of the game. Junior high refs wouldn't haven't screwed that call up.

However,keep coating my screen with sugar and I'll keep using a napkin to clean it off. To playorape,sales person at freds appliances and ONLY appliances,and also grizzly of best buy, if I were your manager, you would be written up for non-performance of duty and a second write up for stupidity. Get back to work, both of you.
post of the year.

I have no idea what it means...

But certainly post of the year.

Sorry I hurt you feelers potomac, but I live in the real world. Have a drink for me. And no post of the year remax, it is what it is.

BWahlberg said:
ronangrizfan said:

post of the year.

You know Damn well what it means. If he was your manager you'd get written up. That's what it means. I think.

ronangrizfan said:
You're in Arizona, AZ, probably is something else down there. Use sanitizer afterwards please..

You're the one wiping "sugar" off your monitor... :lol: :lol:

JonSnow said:
BWahlberg said:
ronangrizfan said:

post of the year.

You know Damn well what it means. If he was your manager you'd get written up. That's what it means. I think.

I feel like his post might be a subliminal message to get me to buy a fridge at Fred's Appliance on Black Friday.

ronangrizfan said:
Sorry I hurt you feelers potomac, but I live in the real world. Have a drink for me. And no post of the year remax, it is what it is.
so you're saying you could do better? Next time make some unknown references to local businesses instead, we Missoulians prefer local.

JonSnow said:
BWahlberg said:
ronangrizfan said:

post of the year.

You know nothing JonSnow.

Sorry! I can't help it!

PDXGrizzly said:
JonSnow said:
BWahlberg said:
ronangrizfan said:

post of the year.

Sorry! I can't help it!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
well done. well done.

AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
JonSnow said:
BWahlberg said:
post of the year.

Sorry! I can't help it!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
well done. well done.
Because I'm dead? Spoilers!

ronangrizfan said:

Yes, because the only reason the Cats lost was that call! Where have you been all season? These refs have been bad the whole time. As BW said, this is the stupidest post all season. He didn't actually say it those words, but its inferred! I thought it was some damn fine acting by Mr. Lider. A master thespian indeed! You can see the Stanislavski influence, as well as some Spaulding Gray! Well done, young actor...well done!

BWahlberg said:
JonSnow said:
BWahlberg said:
ronangrizfan said:

post of the year.

I feel like his post might be a subliminal message to get me to buy a fridge at Fred's Appliance on Black Friday.

you'd have to sell a house first to afford it, and we all know the odds of that happening'.

ronangrizfan said:

That play would mean nothing if "no balz Bob" would have kept his foot on the accelerator instead of running 30 plays for a total of 40 yards in the third quarter. But, sugar coaters overlook the minor details, until we lose because of Stitt's Little Grizzly calls.

How are the refs selected to the tournement?

BW - get the fridge. Let's keeps this economy humming. Too bad they don't sell them @ Costco though. Costco, always Costco.

Back