• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. SD State Rabbits score predictions

Jackabbits don't have Ash, which scares me a little bit. Gonna be a battle but I think we have a near flawless day on both sides of the ball.

GRIZ 37
SDSU 27

gulp, here we go.

A Griz and a Rabbit were walking together one day, the Griz asks the Rabbit "Do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur. The Rabbit says "no not really", so the Griz picks up the Rabbit and wipes his ass.
Griz 51
wabbits 30

I hope it isn't the case, but I think this is going to be a down and dirty dogfight. If our O takes the first couple of series off like they've done way too often this year then the boys could be playing catch-up more than anyone's heart can stand. Its the same'ole same'ole...gotta execute when they have the ball and stop the damn run on the first play of almost every series...

We escaped the Rabbits in WA several years ago in a come from behind shootout. I just think this is a better Jack Rabbit team. They kept it close in Fargo against the Bison. I wish this was our year but don't think so.

Jack Rabbits 34
Griz 20

Inspector Griz said:
We escaped the Rabbits in WA several years ago in a come from behind shootout. I just think this is a better Jack Rabbit team. They kept it close in Fargo against the Bison. I wish this was our year but don't think so.

Jack Rabbits 34
Griz 20

SDSU played the Bison in Brookings and got blown out 28-7... Is there a game you haven't picked against the Griz?

The Griz are on a roll and with this one at home, I feel better about a Griz victory.

Montana 42
SDSU 34

Inspector Griz said:

Jack Rabbits 34
Griz 20

South Dakota State that year had a good team. Before our game it was touted as having one of the very best defenses in the nation. They did keep us bottled up for quite awhile. Though in the end we scored what on them, was it 60 points?

Don't fear the rabbits. It should be a tough game but there is no reason to fear the Jackrabbits. Go Griz!

argh, I hate both teams, I have much more hate for our rivals errr lil brothers sdsu.
plus I don't mind montana coming back to NDSU for redemption for our choke on game 1.

Montana 27
Sdsu 21

in 4 overtimes

After looking at Wahlberg's stats, I'm thinking tough, close game....

Griz 30
Jackrabbits 27

However, I predicted close games for both EWU and MSU too. Go Griz!!

Bisonation said:
argh, I hate both teams, I have much more hate for our rivals errr lil brothers sdsu.
plus I don't mind montana coming back to NDSU for redemption for our choke on game 1.

Montana 27
Sdsu 21

in 4 overtimes

Too bad you will never have an opportunity at redemption this year for your game 6 choke too. That one has to bite.

Let's see.....

1. Derek C. Back.......check
2. At Washington Grizzly Stadium......check
3. Offense clicking.....check
4. Defense playing lights out......check
5. Stitt has figured out what Division 1 is about.....check

Grizzlies.....34
wabbits.......24

Go Griz!!

grizare#1 said:
A Griz and a Rabbit were walking together one day, the Griz asks the Rabbit "Do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur. The Rabbit says "no not really", so the Griz picks up the Rabbit and wipes his ass.
Griz 51
wabbits 30

Now that made me laugh. :clap:

Griz - 48
Jacks- 27

Back