• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EGriz social, pregame?

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
Just wondering if there was any interest in any and all Egrizzers getting together pregame on Saturday? I haven't decided to fully commit to coming down yet. Was wondering before possibly buying tickets if any would be interested in meeting up at the public TG before the game?
It's pretty easy to spot Hammer, so we could use him instead of a flag.
Thoughts?

I will be in M-1, same place as always. There's always a few egrizzers there. Look for the fire at the west end of the riverbowl practice fields.

Hammer said:
I will be in M-1, same place as always. There's always a few egrizzers there. Look for the fire at the west end of the riverbowl practice fields.
I'll be there Hammer
I am requesting your chili , so you better get on it pronto :thumb:

TCCGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
I'll be there Hammer
That's the plan. But get there early before Kurtis eats it all!!

Hammer said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
I'll be there Hammer
copy that , We better bring the Fritos for Cam, We wouldn't want him to go into thermal nuclear meltdown :lol:

Glad i stumbled across this tread, I am coming up from Billings w a friend from Miles City, first Griz playoff game! Don't really know anyone up there and was hoping I could visit some tailgates if u folks would have us? I see the M-1 spot "hammer" is open to strangers so I'll try to get over there. I had a great time at the litterbox tailgates last weekend. Please let us know if we are welcome, where we need to go.

ShowMeThoseTDs said:
Glad i stumbled across this tread, I am coming up from Billings w a friend from Miles City, first Griz playoff game! Don't really know anyone up there and was hoping I could visit some tailgates if u folks would have us? I see the M-1 spot "hammer" is open to strangers so I'll try to get over there. I had a great time at the litterbox tailgates last weekend. Please let us know if we are welcome, where we need to go.

Another good one is Walberg's tailgate, which is the Windermere one. That one is across the street from the North End zone. It is easy to find. Most all the tailgating is great on the north endzone side. You guys will have a blast. :thumb:

I'm in. Name a location and I'll be there. I actually haven't seen Hammer in quite a while, even though I walk by his seats every game. GOGRIZ!!!!

My tailgate is always easy to find. Over 8000 people pass thru every game. All are welcome. Monte and Mo in back of truck (Carved Bears). Lot "M". Take foot bridge over the Clark Fork river from Press Box and look ahead....

Hammer said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
I'll be there Hammer

I thought you were cooking up some deep fried oysters. :D

cclarkblues said:
Hammer said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
I'll be there Hammer

Shut yer mouth :evil: :evil:

Hammer said:
cclarkblues said:
Hammer said:
TCCGRIZ said:
I'll be there Hammer

Shut yer mouth :evil: :evil:

I might make my way over if you really got these. (Maybe) The field is long....

Back