• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SB Nation Article Iowa State should hire Stitt.

grizphan

Staff member
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/11/23/9780062/bob-stitt-iowa-state-football-coaching-search

VHVi2wN4.0.0.jpeg

Colorado School of Mines is a more prestigious job than Iowa St although the pay is probably a bit better.

grizindabox said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
I won't be worried until the Nebraska job comes open...

why be worried at all....
I would imagine that would be his dream job...has a lot more to prove before he'd be considered there however. You're right...not much to worry about for the time being

...bout two years earlier than I imagined it would. I don't put much credibility in the possibility at this stage but sooner than later it will happen.

Ames is quite nice.....a quaint little community with a sheriff named Andy and a deputy named Barney....you got a problem with that ?

Unless Still wants the pay raise to compensate for moving his family after one year...it is a long-shot for the Cyclones but a possibility

I would think with Iowa State buying out U of Ms contract with Bob Stitts then offering a salary of 1.9 mill would make any FCS coach jump.

Back