• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cockroach

fanofzoo

Holy cow the cockroach is at it again. Lets start the investigation into his girlfriend and how she manipulated the facts now that hopefully she doesn't have a job.
I feel that this is going to take a big can of Raid.

And of course the Missoulian is giving him the attention he craves.

The Missoulian also states in the article (when talking about Johnson) that "Multiple university proceedings found him guilty" like those matter, are object, fair and should be used to cast down on the acquittal by the actual justice system.

The Missoulian has been absolutely awful when it comes to reporting on alleged crimes over the past several years, almost always writing the story like the person is undoubtedly guilty without even attempting to get both sides of the story or be objective. I got to see a good example of that a while back when a case finally made it to trial and the accused was obviously not guilty of doing anything he was charged with (and the jury found him not guilty as well very quickly). The Missoulian however dragged his name through the mud without ever getting the other side of the story (surprise surprise!).

That newspaper is a sad example of what journalism has become today.

Potomac Griz said:

The Missoulian also states in the article (when talking about Johnson) that "Multiple university proceedings found him guilty" like those matter, are object, fair and should be used to cast down on the acquittal by the actual justice system.

The Missoulian has been absolutely awful when it comes to reporting on alleged crimes over the past several years, almost always writing the story like the person is undoubtedly guilty without even attempting to get both sides of the story or be objective. I got to see a good example of that a while back when a case finally made it to trial and the accused was obviously not guilty of doing anything he was charged with (and the jury found him not guilty as well very quickly). The Missoulian however dragged his name through the mud without ever getting the other side of the story (surprise surprise!).

It is a journalism-free newspaper.

kemajic said:
Potomac Griz said:

It is a journalism-free newspaper.
:lol:

The more this goes, the more I dislike the Missoulian and Krakouer. Nothing but slime. The University tried to railroad Johnson in a kangaroo court, then the newspaper pulls his name through the mud YEARS after he was found not guilty in a real court where the case should have been all along. Krakouer is just the latest vulture on this carcass. Nothing but attention seeking, greedy a$$holes who don't give a rats about the damage they do as long as they make money. The Missoulian is not a news agency, rather it is a vulture trying to make money off of a community and a university that they are destroying. Same for Krakouer. They are the real villains in all of this.

Time and circumstances have contributed to a sad situation that forever
will impact individuals lives. The longevity of this story has undoubtedly
given rise to considering all legal rights and remedies for those involved.
I can foresee the "kangaroo court" and ensuing record being taken to
task, with heavy justified costs be awarded.
Remember, the entire record and each participants statements, on the record,
and recollections are going to be scrutinized.

Back