• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

tickets

clawman

If I drive over from Spokane Saturday will I be able to buy a ticket?
(even if I am wearing red and black :eek: )?

griztix.com - all unclaimed regular season tickets will go up either tonight or tomorrow.

This weekend's game there will be an abundance of seats - there always is- the Thanksgiving weekend round usually only sells around 18,000 - 19,000 tickets.

clawman said:

As BW pointed out, a Thanksgiving weekend game will always have available seats.

Clawman, Make the drive, show up in your red & black, and enjoy the show.

Should be plenty floating around. With that said I still need (2) NEZ if anyone knows anyone.....that knows anyone....that knows anyone.

clawman said:
Since it is on Thanksgiving weekend, expect many people with their hand up with tickets to sell prior to the game. No worries. Show up and you will find one.

signedbewildered said:
Should be plenty floating around. With that said I still need (2) NEZ if anyone knows anyone.....that knows anyone....that knows anyone.

I didn't claim my two in the NEZ. So get on tonight at midnight and they will be available.

BDizzle said:
signedbewildered said:

I didn't claim my two in the NEZ. So get on tonight at midnight and they will be available.

Thanks in advance. Never dawned on me to do it the easy way!

signedbewildered said:
BDizzle said:
signedbewildered said:

Thanks in advance. Never dawned on me to do it the easy way!

KurtisMichael didn't claim his 4 NEZ seats either, and they are primo. Sec 130 row 9. Don't worry Kurtis will be at the game, he is using my extra ticket since the rest of his family can't make it.

Back